Monday, September 2, 2024

Semester 17 Chapter I: Skipping

Okay, let’s kick off another semester. It’s been 8 years since I wrote a first entry and it does feel like ages. I was fresh in Shanghai, I was yet to become an uncle, I had no idea I would end up diving in Tenerife for a couple of years. Plus like million other things that have happened since. All the places, all the faces that came and went… And some that have stuck around. 8 years is a lot. And yeah, here I am still not knowing much. But fucking trying. So without further ado, let’s start this shit off right. Checking in from a lovely town of Lausanne in Switzerland, just got back from a swim in their massive lake, got a class coming up in about half an hour, all is well.

 


I’m gonna keep this one relatively short. Last week was mostly Hague which was pretty awesome as weather over there is still pretty summery. So you get to take advantage of the sea. I already got all of my running routes set, I got my outdoor workout park figured, so it was all really enjoyable. Plus all the catching up and all.

 




We left The Hague Saturday early morning and shortly after 7am, we were on an Easyjet flight to Geneva. From there, we to it to Lausanne and that’s where I’ve been since. I had a chance to meet a whole lot of cool people, I got to see a bit of the city and some surrounding villages, I got to do some swimming, it’s been eventful. And Switzerland is beautiful. Prices are a fucking trip here tho. It’s not news to me but this place is another planet. Wherever you look.. Trains, drinks, food… Your Czech money means nothing here. I’m happy I get to do this. Got several more days so we’ll see how the rest goes.

 


I hope you guys are well, too. Seen some of y’all checking out some older posts which inspired me to do the same. Reading some of that shit is sometimes like reading a complete stranger’s life. It’s so far gone. Anyways, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t ever let anybody tell you that small shit doesn’t matter. It all matters. One!


 Highlights:

  • The Netherlands.
  • Switzerland.
  • People.

No comments:

Post a Comment