Monday, November 7, 2016

Semester 1

Chapter X: Vegan Overdose & Summer Comeback (November 1 – November 7, 2016)

Local weather somehow managed to get back to summer settings which significantly improves quality of life. Now we’re back to over 20 degrees during the day, wide open windows, short sleeves and sunshine. Hope it’s gonna last at least till Christmas.



Last Friday, I went to Dada for a Genome 666 party again. It was lit and it only confirmed the fact that those guys know very well what they’re doing. Attending their events it’s just a sure shot. It’s fresh, it’s full of energy, it’s just about what you’d like to experience at a party. I guess I’ve officially become a fan.


One day later, I had a chance to visit the very first vegan fest organized in Shanghai and I gotta say, it could not have gotten much better. The weather was simply amazing, there were many stands with tastings and food for friendly prices and (maybe surprisingly) there were lots of people, majority of which were actually Chinese. There were loads of expats too but the number of locals was definitely higher that one would expected in China. After checking what was there to offer, I went ape shit and got into all the things that you cannot real find here easily. Donuts, burgers, bread, tempeh, ice cream… I spend lots of money and I got stuffed to a level I hated myself. Even skipping dinner that day didn’t make any difference on my stomach…


Other than that, it’s the same old… School, galleries, reading, movies… I actually got back to gaming too… GTA 5 is life man… The game is so good it makes me wanna cry… Everything about it…


I’m also improving my situation cooperating with one of the English schools in the city. Having patience with kids is quite a challenge since I’m really not the kind of guy who enjoys being around those little things, but hey… what doesn't kill you... Hopefully, everything’s gonna work out fine. Also, I'm putting my Instagram badge on this blog cause that's how I fucking roll now... Bitches.


Highlights:
  • Chocolate vegan donuts. No further explanation needed.
  • Whatever they say about Chinese making sounds like animals throughout the day is true. The amount of spitting, burping and other weird noises coming from their mouths is really disturbing. Fucked up thing is, kids do it too. Working with this was a bliss.
  • Loneliness by Huber Klimko-Dobrzaniecky. Awesome, super edgy and douchy book...

No comments:

Post a Comment