Monday, May 7, 2018

Semester 4 Chapter X: Baller Nation


Yo, we got another week on deck, we got new Rae Sremmurd buming out the headphones, we got new Royce album out, we got summer vibes all around the city... Everything is straight, everything is good, I hope all of you are doing good as well, lets do another chapter of the most pointless blog in the world!


Last week was kinda eventful... I was out pretty much every day, hanging out with different people, being all social and shit. The highlight was definitely Thursday, when I met up with my friend at her spot, we drank some whiskey and beer, got joined by another friend of hers, and by midnight, we took a cab to Arkham for this Marty Baller gig. I wasnt really familiar with this motherfucker before, but hes an affiliate of ASAP Mob and when I found out hes coming to Shanghai, I just downloaded his latest mixtape and I liked what I heard. So there were. DJs were spinning some of the hottest shit our right now, and Marty killed it. I mean... Nobody really knows him that well, but his stage presence was amazing, he rapped his ass off, and he got the crowd hyped enough to actually stage dive. You gotta give it up to him.


I would also like to take a couple of seconds to speak on Kanye. Fuck Kanye. Thats pretty much all I have to say.

Last night (Sunday), I met up with a friend I havent seen for ages and we went for a beer to this German brewery at Found 158. Pretty good beer and an amazing hangout. We ended up at her spot getting baked as shit... After passing out (literally) and sleeping like a baby for couple of hours, I took an early morning OFO ride around Shanghai, getting a corn, soy milk and a sesame bun across the street from my place (the breakfast of champions), hit the gym right after... All the good stuff... 


Oh, and last Friday, I had to go to Minhang after some time. Turns out, I can take the last course required for my program during the second half of this semester as opposed to first two weeks in July. So Ill have my weekly dosage of Minhang for the next 8 weeks. Yay! Which also means Im gonna be back in the Czech Republic sometime during the first week in July. So all you motherfuckers who just cannot wait to hug me, kiss me or punch me in the face... Its coming! Gonna get a plane ticket soon...


So here we go. Got some more work to do this week, more people to meet, more places to see, time still flies like crazy but yeah... All is good. Peace!


Highlights:

  • All the new music. I really fuck with the new Sremmurd album heavy. And I was super happy hearing the new Royce/Em track from the Book of Ryan. Finally a dope Eminem verse on a solid beat, that doesnt sound like a complete trash.
  • I ordered this Shanghai Sharks jersey online. I even got it customized so on the back it actually says TAEB 31. Another thing from my Chinese todo list crossed off.
  • Metanol. New Czech movie (split in two parts) after a while, another really cool project. Was pretty impressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment