Monday, September 10, 2018

Semester 5 Chapter I: Love & Pain


Mic check one two one two... Were back on air, your weekly reports or Shanghai are back locked in, we are loaded, we are ready to go off. Shout out goes to everybody who still chooses to waste time on reading this for real for real!



Same as last year, Im gonna start with bunch of thank yous and shout outs. So in no particular order. My family and their partners Im super happy all of you are doing well and its just amazing watching everyone on the right track with everything. More great things are about to come real soon. YLP I see you bro. Bit more music (we still got this), shitton of beers and whiskey, boxing... Aint a thang changed. My crew in the Czech Republic. What can I say... We are still tight as can be... Every fucking thing we did over the summer... It was like back in the days... The vibe is still beautiful... Sweden! I got you! We gotta have the same mental blueprint... Everyone over there a hoe... Monte Negro! God damn, that was just great. All the travels, all the long ass evenings, crazy ass car rides... Theres gonna be volume 2! My tattoo guys... Thanks for fucking up my career options a bit more! I love you for that. The artworks are dope as fuck! And everyone else I had a chance to catch up with over those two months. All the little trips we made, everyone I met briefly... Not a single day of not knowing what to do... ONE! 



Aight, so let me resume the Shanghai story. Last Friday, I did one last run in Brno, packed my shit and in the afternoon hit my dads favorite pub to meet with the fam for the last time. Got some last Czech beers, hopped on a train and went to Vienna airport. I arrived to Shanghai Saturday evening and went to my Lithuanian friends place. They are hosting me for couple of days before I figure out a new spot on my own. We got some drinks, grabbed little something to eat and talked till early morning. Next day I had to go to my uni to do registration for the new semester. I also picked my bike in the basement parking area at my old place, went to the peanut noodle place to remind myself of one of the best meals around here, and also got a haircut at my favorite Chinese lady. In the afternoon, we all went to Xiangyang park to play some Petangue. Now, it might seem pretty regular but the truth is, I have not ever seen anybody playing that game ever around here. And we soon found out that it might not be as easy it as it seems. In most Shanghainese parks, they dont allow people to step on grass, and since theres security everywhere, its a big no can do. We tried Jingan park as well but got kicked out in like 3 minutes again. Finally, we found this small secluded grass area just around the corner and managed to play for like 3 hours. Chinese were passing by here and there, totally mesmerized by what the fuck are we playing. I got one Chinese granpa throw a ball too tho... We followed up with a dinner at Jen Dow and wrapped the whole thing up in Zhongshan park.





So yeah, new week has started, Im getting used to my Chinese life once more... And Ill be back on my Shanghai Czech-in shit from now on. And before I close it up, let me just give it up for Maroš. Our family dog who was around ever since I was 14 and made it up to amazing 17 years. He left us last week but damn... His spirit wont go anywhere. I hope youre good up there and Im gonna walk you again at some point, I promise! Love you lil bro!


I dont really feel like doing highlights this time around, since like 60% of the chapter are just those. Gonna get back to that next week. Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment