What’s good y’all. Good morning from Tenerife. It’s yet another Sunday morning, got the new 070 Shake in the headphones, energy is good and I sincerely hope y’all doing well too. Last week was pretty busy over here so without further ado, let’s get to it.
I’ve been pretty preccupied diving. I actually had only one day off. Monday to Wednesday I was doing OWD course with this dude from the US and from Friday I’ve been on Advanced with this girl from Japan. Both really enjoyable. On the only dry day, Thursday, I hopped in the Pluto and went to Medano to pick up a spare strap for my diving computer which I ordered couple weeks back through my friend running a dive shop over there. Took the opportunity to get some vegan ice cream and walk around the town a bit. Oh, and my main dive center also approached me with an offer to become a test diver for one of the major scuba brands. See, they are a demo center for it so here and there they receive new gear to test out and since I dive with them a lot, it seems only logical. There’s no money in it but I’ll get to try out different things before they hit the market and shit. Already had to sign an NDA. Had a chance to try a new set of fins and I’m gonna start working with some computer prototypes today. It’s pretty exciting.
What else… Last Sunday I ran into my flatmate in the living room around noon and we came up with a spontaneous idea of doing a hike up in Adeje. We did like 13km up and down the hill. Visibility was awesome, hike was great, we had a good talk and flushed it with some beer afterwards. I also spent one evening with my diver friend. We hung out in Las Galletas; lovely. I also drove my car into the mechanic’s Wednesday afternoon. My flatmate arranged it, he’s just around the corner, it’s a small family business and they seem really nice. I got to practice my shitty Spanish, they got to practice their shitty English, it was fun. Asked the guy to replace oil and check the engine. He did just that, changed some filters and charged me like 40 EUR. Much appreciated. Pluto definitely sounds better now.
Yesterday I went our for a drink with the girl I’m doing the course with. She only came for the weekend and since she obviously doesn’t know anybody over here, she suggested a meet up. I drove to Cristianos a bit earlier to stop by at the Chinese store for some tofu and noodles. The hangout was cool tho. Nice convo by the Vistas beach, beautiful night drive back home. All good.
Today I’m finishing the advanced course with her and I already have some dive bookings lined up for next week. Enjoying this shit. Sending some good vibes and healing energy to everybody who needs it, sending some love to all my people and shout out to all my readers. One!
Highlights:
- Testing new shit.
- Hangouts.
- New 070 and Vory albums. Super smooth.







No comments:
Post a Comment