Monday, June 20, 2022

Semester 12 Chapter XV: Sharks

Let me talk my shit again. Not for too long but let me get back at it. So in the Czech Republic our lovely leaders are about to process the possibility of giving gay people equal rights. I’ve been on this topic before, I’ve made my position known, there’s not much more to say to that. Now… What’s really impressive are some of those confused Christians’ arguments. Let me throw some at you just so we can all have laugh. So apparently, LGBTQ+ lobby is blackmailing banks and financial institutions so they implement and promote diversity in the workplace. I would pay top money to see what to they picture when they say that. And what exactly do they feel is the power distribution in our society. Because if those alleged lobbyists can do that (to accomplish something as heinous as promoting diversity and equality), I should really re-evaluate my life, put together a group of like-minded people and go blackmail the shit out of whole bunch of places. Next… Without mom and dad, kids won’t have both natural role models of different gender. That one is easy actually… Everyone I know grew up in a household where parents either divorced, argued all the time, danced on the verge of alcoholism, straight up fell into it, or were just completely emotionally dead. All of us carry tremendous baggage from our upbringings, so please get the fuck out of here with that bullshit… My recent favorite is that gay people raising children is connected to violence and human trafficking. That’s just gold. To be honest, world is shit. We face so many different catastrophes, it’s getting difficult to keep count, and we are still being ruled by cynical privilliged fuckheads with dollar signs in their eyes. We see life being sucked out of people by dead-end jobs that mostly don’t make any sense and are not rewarded appropriately. Every time I really think about anything beyond my micro-world, I slide directly into anxiety. So if you still got people who not only found love but also see some future over here, get the fuck outta their way. Like expeditiously. Marriage should be fucking grateful there’s some people still interested in it, not the other way around. Motherfuckers should be happy that there are loving families willing and ready to have and raise children. If you are against gay marriage, don’t get yourself into one. This shit doesn’t concern you, this shit doesn’t affect you. You are wrong, you are stupid as fuck, you embarrass yourself, and your god is dead. Go deal with something more important… 

 

Aight, back to Tenerife. Life has a pretty convenient pace here. Last week I spent almost all days out there diving. Mostly DSDs so nothing too special, but I introduced whole bunch of people to this thing and majority of them were thrilled. On Saturday, I took this group to Las Vistas beach. See, that spot is a pretty popular one because it’s right in the heart of Los Cristianos and it’s super easy. So perfect for beginners. Beyond that it’s not bad but there’s really not that much to see. Not Saturday tho. Over those two dives we saw a baby shark and one of the biggest rays I’ve ever seen. That thing had to be nearly 2 meters long. Just chilling, slowly swimming around, being cool as fuck. Incredible. Today I went to Marazul for some fun diving… Place was fucking packed. We did see an octopus tho and due to great visibility, dives felt real good too.



What else… In terms of socializing, it was mostly online. Catching up with my close ones, doing some online beers, shit like that. Work is going well, workouts are still a daily thing, I feel pretty good and I do appreciate these summer vibes. When I’ll get some days off, I’m gonna do some trips around the island again for sure. I hope you guys are well, stay safe, stay dangerous, stay humble, stay open-minded and don’t entertain bullshit. One!



Highlights:

  • New Westiside Boogie and Yaya Bey.
  • All the sea creatures.
  • My people.

No comments:

Post a Comment