Yo! Back home. It feels absolutely great. These visits always remind me of whole lotta things. It’s great to have my people in life the way I do, it’s great reuniting with them, it’s amazing getting together to create some new moments and also take some walks down the memory lane. First things first tho.
By the beginning of last week, I was still in Tenerife. Not much going on really. I pushed quite a lot of work for Monday because Tuesday was my flying day. In the evening, I met up with a friend in Costa Adeje and we had a really nice hangout for couple of hours. Next morning I got up, did some pull ups, packed my shit and went for a bus to the airport. To get an okay deal on my flights, I had to go for non-direct flights so I went through Geneva to Budapest and from there I took a bus to Brno. Spent the first night at my sis’.
Wednesday, I went to see a doctor, worked some more and then had some family time. I really love how Brno feels when you get back to it after a while. I’m still not ready to live here but it gives me really good vibes. The city is full of people, there are so many cool spots... Plus the weather is still kinda summerish. We went to a café first and then we ended up at my sis’ again for some dinner. Lotta catching up. And I really enjoy spending some time with the nephew. The guy is awesome.
Thursday morning, I went to my practitioner again for a blood screen and then I proceeded to a bus station to go Prague. I got picked up by a friend and we went to her tattoo shop to finalize a piece we started like half a year go. It went great, it was fun, positive vibes only. After then, I met up with one my closest bros and we took it back to Brno. We did couple of drinks in the city, we got super twisted and we wrapped up the night at the rooftop of my dad’s building. Some legendary spots, some legendary memories, some legendary music. Fucking epic.
The rest of the week, we were doing bike trips around the city, meeting up with different people and going to all our favorite spots. The only thing that really fucks me up every time I come here is my diet. I’m so clean when I’m on my own, but here it’s like bread, beer, sweets, more bread, more beer… It’s part of the game tho. Sunday evening, we had another family session and we did kinda late bday celebration for my sis’ fiancee and me. Good good and drinks, vegan cake, some gifts… What more to ask fore.
This morning, I took my dad for a tattoo. Another late bday gift. His second one. Feeling great about that. Got another three days ahead of me over me and my schedule seems pretty packed as usual. That’s what I love about this shit. Who know what I’m gonna decide on these following months but if it all comes crashing down, I might spend next summer in the Czech Republic just to do some clubbing, travel around and actually spend a bit more time with people I care about. It has been nice. Hope you guys are doing well too. One!
Highlights:
- Tattoos.
- Family.
- Lucy In The Sky With Diamons.








No comments:
Post a Comment