Monday, November 14, 2022

Semester 13 Chapter XI: Farewells

Hey y’all. One day later than usual but in the full strength and ready to go. Last week was pretty eventful and enjoyable. Still completely dry but that might change this week as I’ll probably do some diving with a friend. Weather is still super nice over here, I’m still in bit of a limbo in terms of what’s happening in the following weeks but I’m taking it easy. Whatever is bound to happen is going to happen. 



 

So last week. On Sunday I drove to Medano and for the first time ever climbed Montaňa Roja. It’s a short and easy hike and it’s also quite crowded compared to most of hikes uphill. It was nice tho. Good weather, nice views, good exercise. Later on I met up with a friend who got back to the island bringing me whole bunch of stuff from mainland Spain. Lovely. 



 

I also met with my diver friend twice. Once for a walk around Galletas in the beginning of the week and once on Friday for a goodbye drink along with her boyfriend and some of their friends. She left the island for good two days ago. We went to this Thai place in Silencio, got couple of beers and we wrapped the evening up in 33. I’m grateful I met that girl and even though we haven’t really been hanging out that often these past months, we have experienced whole bunch of entertaining shit together, I made friends with her sis, we’ve done some hiking, we’ve had some good talks… And maybe we’ll keep in touch in some shape or form in the future. 



 

On Saturday, this guy from my hometown arrive. He’s a friend of a friend and since I fully trust that person in his taste in people, I had zero issues meeting up with him for some beers and talk. We went to a bar in Abrigos on Saturday and met up again for Sunday to do a hike around Viaflor. This was my second time doing this Lunar Pasaje trail and it was awesome. We did a snack in Medano afterwards and eventually met up once again in the evening for some more beers.


It’ Monday afternoon, I got Lil Baby bumbing out the speaker, I already did some work and I got another teaching block ahead of me. I just did my run and I already did my workout today too. I’m on it. I’ve been also writing quite a lot. Keeping it up. Hope everybody’s doing well too. Sending love to all the readers and to all my people. One! 


Highlights:

  • The hikes.
  • The goodbyes.
  • Nothing Changed. Been on this songs for weeks now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment