What’s good people. Here we go again. I’m writing this in Hemingway Café in Costa Adeje. Been a while since I’ve been here. In fact, I got up here couple of times throughout my first run on the island. Well, I’m kinda hanging out with a girl who works here so I’m back here. It’s a lovely Saturday morning, I just finished some proofreading for my dad, got some old-school Lil Wayne in the headphones (protect that man at all fucking cost) and I’m feeling good in this motherfucker.
So what I’ve been up to. Last Sunday, I spent with my friend from Adeje. She left the island the day after so it was our last chance to hang out. It was a pretty good day. I took her diving to Abades (it was her first time) and it was fucking awesome. She is super tiny and weights like 40 kilos so I was quite concerned about throwing all that gear on her but she did well and even requested a second dive. Plus she was really good in water, got into it super fast and seemed really comfortable with everything. And we saw a fucking angel shark sleeping at the sea floor. Happy days. After that, we hung out around the town for a bit, then went to Medano for some ice cream and we spent the evening on the top of Costa Adeje watching the sea shore and La Gomera. We had gone to that place plenty of times before and seemed like a good spot to wrap it up. That girl is definitely one of my favorite new people and I hope she’s gonna be okay wherever she goes.
As for the rest of the week, I spent most of the days working and most of the evening hanging outside. Walks, drinks, talks. Actually having a pretty good fucking time. Contrary to what I was expecting these two last months over there to be. On Friday, we ended up going to Siam Park. Now, I’ve been in Tenerife for a minute but I’ve never gone there. The idea had actually never crossed my mind. But since the idea was brought up, I was immediately in. All for new experiences. Now, Siam Park is this huge water park and it’s rather expensive. But it’s fucking fun. You get all sorts of different slides of different shapes and slopes, you get a lazy river flowing through where you can just float and let a slow current carry you, you get a beach to warm up in between. The day was fucking epic. But yeah, the entrance fee is 40EUR, beer is like 4, you pay extra for a locker. They’re milking it. Which is not really a problem; it’s just not something you would do every other week. Totally worth every penny tho. After then, we took it to Cristianos for some veggie burgers and we spent rest of the day chilling, watch a movie and shit like that.
In terms of music, I’ve been on some old-school vibes. I obviously still have new Quavo, Wayne and Raye in heavy rotation but I’m also back to She Will, What You Know and some aged bangers. At the moment, it’s Carter 4. Can’t wait for Carter 6 tho. I also checked the finale of The Last Of Us (great fucking television) and for the first time saw the Yesterday movie. Made me wonder how would Beatles music perform if it was produced today. I’m pretty sure some of the shit (probably not all) would still get global but man. The fact they started off their debut album with “Well, she was just 17/You know what I mean/And the way she looked was way beyond compare…” That’s a fucking instant cancel today. And rightfully so.
Anyways, I’ve been good over there. There are things to do, it’s fun, it’s exciting, life is good. Hope everybody’s well too. Sending love to everybody reading, shout out to my sis, one time for my people… We see each other, you know what time it is. One!
Highlights:
- Siam Park.
- Old-school rap.
- The Last Of Us.





No comments:
Post a Comment