What’s up. Saturday afternoon, new EST Gee blasting out my speakers, I’ve already done some work today, I’ve been to Adeje for a bit, I’ve done some shopping and I’m about to get the hell out as soon as I finish writing this motherfucker. It’s a beautiful day out there and it makes no sense spending it inside. I’m feeling good, energy levels are right, the spirits are high, we’re set.
Last week was pretty much business as usual. For some reason I got quite a lot of cancellations on my classes, which doesn’t really bother me because I still got paid for every single one of them. It just gave me more time to do other things. I had a chance to catch up with some of my favorite people, to listen to some new music and to check out some podcasts. I specifically enjoyed the Lex Fridman podcast with Sam Harris. Although I don’t really like many of his points (specifically his irrational admiration of people like Musk), listening to him speaking on the relationship between actuality and possibility reminded me of how awesome philosophical topics can get. This world is utterly fucked but there’s something about being able to enjoy certain things, asking certain questions and vibing with certain people in certain situations that makes it all worthwhile.
We also spend quite a lot of time with the girl I’m seeing. Drinking beer, driving around, eating out, hanging by the sea… All the pleasant stuff. Yesterday was particularly great. Basically whole day chilling outside, enjoying the weather and cold drinks. Good food, an evening movie… We had a blast.
This morning, I drove her to work, got some coffee, had a nice long call with my sis and then took it back home. I did online check-in for my dad who’s arriving tomorrow morning. Yet another family reunion. It’s gonna be awesome. Hope everyone’s doing okay. I feel happy for my people in Europe. Looks like you guys are finally getting some reasonable weather. Sending love and hugs to everybody out there. You know what time it is. One!
Highlights:
- Trips.
- Ocean.
- Swimmers – epic movie.



No comments:
Post a Comment