Okay, checking back in. This time from my lovely hometown. Got Trap Muzik bumping out the speakers, just finished my workout, it’s a sunny day outside, all is good. The switch between Tenerife and Brno is pretty drastic tho. It’s like 15 degrees temperature drop plus the fucking dark. Yesterday, I went for a run like 3:30pm and when I got back about 40 mins later, the sun was down. It’s gonna get some getting used to.
The last couple of days in Tenerife were pretty awesome. I enjoyed last bits of the ocean, the afternoon runs and the swims, I worked, I went out for my afternoon coffees, I read. Getting the most out of it. Unexpectedly, I spent my last night in Cristianos, which was fucking epic and Thursday afternoon, I was on a plane to Vienna. So yeah, Tenerife was fun. I feel like I flipped the whole shit over, I got some new people in my contacts I’m looking forward to seeing again. And I’m sure I’ll be back there at some point. Thanks to everybody who made my stay over there memorable. Good vibes only.
Initially, I was supposed to go to Prague for the weekend but my tattoo session got canceled last minut so Friday morning, I met up with my bro and helped him load a van. See, next week I’m going to London for his exhibition and he needed some aid with all the pieces. After that, I met up with my sister for lunch and in the evening, me and one of my other bros went out for some drinks and eventually ended up in a club. It wasn’t too bad but I guess I was a bit tired and wrapped it up at around 3am. Was thinking about pushing it but then I figured I might as well get some sleep. I kinda like what they do to the local club scene tho. Feels like there are multiple places with good vibes, face checks… I feels genuine, it feels real and it feels free. There’s definitely been some progress happening over the past couple of years.
Saturday, I spent partly with my dad and his partner, I went to my sis’ apartment as she went out of town for the weekend and her cats needed to be fed, and in the evening, I met up with another of my peers to catch up. I’m not the biggest fan of the weather here but I do appreciate the change of scenery. Plus it’s good being surrounded by my people again.
So yeah, that’s that. Got the whole Sunday ahead of me, I’m definitely gonna go for a run… Ordered whole bunch of shit for winter running. Now I can still survive with shorts and a hoodie but I’m gonna need some sweats, gloves and shit like that quite soon. Oh, and I took zero pictures last week. Sorry bout that. Next week, it’s gonna be some traveling so I’m sure it’s gonna get better. Hope you guys are safe and you keep shit positive. One!
Highlights:
- Tenerife.
- Back home.
- Beautiful moment, beautiful people.
No comments:
Post a Comment