Monday, July 8, 2024

Semester 16 Chapter XIX: Not Like Us

Okay, so the Not Like Us video is out and it’s really really fucking good. I’m pretty sure that that’s the end of this saga but the aftermath is going to last for quite some time. It was an exciting showcase. Anyways, it’s Sunday evening, it’s raining outside and we’re approaching the end of yet another packed weekend. All is set over here, let’s get to this.

 


Last week, I got a chance to spend some time with my local peers. Weather is nice and it feels good being outside. Brno is full of people, there are many places to go… Most of European cities feel much better when the weather is nice. I was out Wednesday and Thursday and on Friday, I decided to get a travel pump for my bike. And that was a fucking quest. One of the days where shit just goes left. Couldn’t find one in a shopping mall nearby so hopped on my bike and went to another one, about 6km away. Like 2km in, my back tube got punctured so there I was with a non-operational bike making my way back home on foot. While changing that shit, I managed to push my head shaver off the shelf (it still works) and while making a sandwich later, the spread packaging pretty much exploded and I ended up with that shit all over me. Wasn’t entirely sure if I should give my pump quest another go with universe sending me such signs, but I decided to roll the dice. And from there, it went smooth. I got my fucking pump and on the way back, I stopped by at a swimming pool to do some laps and take some pressure off. In the evening I passed out on the couch watching Furiosa. Cool movie btw.

 


Yesterday, after some workout and my regular 12km run, I took my bike again and met up with sis and nephew at one of the city’s aqua-parks (it’s the same facility that operates the swimming pool I go to). We spent the afternoon there, it was reasonable crowded, nephew was happy. On the way back, we got some coffee, then I cooked dinner for everybody, walked them home… Felt healthily tired. Today, I started with the same workout and running routine and then spent most of the day with my rave buddy. Some matcha in the city and a bike ride to the town of Bílovice. All enjoyable.

 


And yeah, I got two more days of being 36. Not even fucking sure how I feel about that. Happy to still be around, tho. Hope y’all doing well too. Sending love to everybody out there. One!


Highlights:

  • My people.
  • Bicycles.
  • Not Like Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment