Sunday, August 11, 2024

Semester 16 Chapter XXIV: Keeping It Moving

What’s gucci y’all, here we go again. New Polo G just dropped and I’m really happy about it. Next to Durk, he’s like my favorite Chicago rapper and definitely one of the best artists stemming from that whole drill shit. Still remember bumping his tapes and first big singles on the subway in Shanghai… The quality is still there. It’s a lovely Sunday afternoon, I just finished my nap, everything is set, let’s get to it…

 


Things are still pretty pleasant here in Brno. Over the week, I’ve been on the usual but I did discover a new spot I had had no idea about. A friend of mine recommended this swimming pond in Chrlice which is accessible fully by a cycle path, is located about 30mins ride away and is overall really nice. That was Thursday but I’m pretty sure I’ll be back. I had a chance to hang out with some of my peers, helped out a friend on Friday with some flat refurbishing… Happy days.

 


My usual bike buddy invited me to a new property him and his wife recently obtained about 30km away from Brno. As expected, we went there on bikes and it was all just awesome. There’s a really nice community spot close to them with a pretty advanced restaurant (tasty vegan options available), aqua-park, sauna and some sport courts. Which is kind of a miracle given the fact it’s really just a small village. Anyways, the ride was great, we had a cool evening with some long-ass talks and morning was enjoyable too. I helped by collecting some apples (they got 3 apple trees over there) but apart from that I just chilled and waited for them finishing whatever they needed to do. After a quick stop at the restaurant and dipping in the water, we rode back. It went fast, we got some ice cream on arrival to Brno (shout out to this little company that provides the city with these vegan ice cream stalls all summer long – you guys are legends).

 


And that’s that. Feel great, feeling grateful for all the good energy surrounding me, getting ready to see my sis and the little devil… All is well. Hope you guys are doing good too, hope y’all safe and sound… Shout out to all my readers and sending love everybody out there. One!

 


Highlights:

  • Uninstalled Facebook app on my phone. From now on, that shit is gonna be strictly a messenger. No more scrolling.
  • Prolonged my planks to 3:30mins. Gonna push it to 4 soon.
  • Biking, swimming, all that physical shit. Can’t get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment