Monday, August 19, 2024

Semester 16 Chapter XXV: Heatwaves

Hello world, here we go again. Got back from sauna about an hour ago, had some dinner and now catching up on some Megan Thee Stallion. Everything is going well over here but you can tell things have been moving with the climate. Summers like this are kind of a new thing. Personally, I still take this over being cold any day of the week, but I can only imagine implications for the planet. Thing are gonna get fun very fucking soon. I have very little doubt about that.

 


Okay, so last week… I got to my dad’s trivia night on Monday, I did some cycling, some swimming, lotta running and working out… Work has been going well too. It’s still a bit slower than the school year but there’s enough of it.

 


On Friday, I met up with a friend for a hangout and later on picked up my nephew from the kindergarten to take him to the railway station where we met up with sis. We went out of town to spend a night at a friend’s spot. We used to be neighbors back in the day and we hadn’t seen each other in about 12 years. Crazy shit. They have a really nice house in the country, they grow their own veggies, there are spots to swim around… Cool catch up.

 


We got back Saturday evening and I went straight to my sis’. As she had a date planned, I took up the responsibility of making sure the little one has everything he needs and eventually goes to bed once more. And once again, it went well. Playing with trains, dancing… We watch some Star Wars too and I eventually finished him by reading a children’s book. I’m really killing this uncle shit here and there.

 


Today I was back on my workout and run, I spent the afternoon with my sis and the kiddo again and then I split for the sauna. Fucking love that shit. Spent about 3 hours over there, did sever 15-minute rounds… You kinda feel high after all that. So there you have it. Another week concluded, one more to go before I get back on some traveling shit. There’s a whole lot of exciting shit ahead. Hope you guys are good, hope the energy levels are good and spirits are high. Sending some love everybody out there. One!

 


Highlights:

  • Raye. Just check some live footage of Genesis. I’m gonna have to go check her live; she gives generational talent vibes.
  • Catch-ups.
  • All those workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment