Okay, just got back from a little bike ride and I gotta give some credit to this place. It’s a treat riding around the city. The Hague itself is super bike friendly but more importantly, it only takes a little and you are out the in nature. Lakes, dunes, greenery. When I go for one of these, I often don’t even check map and figure everything out on the go. There’s so many options, so many ways to go and all of them are fucking gorgeous. So yeah, happy I got a reasonable bike now (got myself new shoes so I’m on clipless pedals now) and happy that the weather has been getting better. In not that long, I’ll be merging these little trips with swimming in the sea. And I’m so ready for it.
I’m kinda sloppy when it comes to updating this blog but that’s really because life just keeps happening. Feels like there always some shit to do. I hope all my 2 readers understand. Anyways, what’s been up… About a week ago, I went out for dinner with couple of people and that was actually pretty fucking interesting. So we booked a table at this spot some of us had been before but when we arrived, we were redirected about three buildings down the street for a terrace seating. Only then we realized that we are actually in a completely different restaurant. Different menu, different name, different everything. Since we didn’t give a fuck enough, we just played it cool but damn… Never experienced that before. It’s a pretty innovative way to deal with an overbooked place. Hey, not happening tonight but my buddy has a joint around the corner so off you go… Without letting you know that it is indeed a different establishment. Why not...
There has been lotta work but there has also been some hangouts by the beach, some cool brunches, finishing the new White Lotus (brilliant) and loads of yoga. That whole thing is still very enjoyable to me. I’m still not very flexible but I can definitely feel tiny improvement and I’m much more aware of my body than when I started. Headstands are really not an issue anymore, I’m playing with shoulder stands here and there, and all the hand balancing is also fun. But pretty much all the balancing poses are fun. The more you do them, the more you understand how weight is distributed in your body and the better it goes. Plus it all really feels like an oasis of peace throughout weekdays.
I got one more night to go here before heading back to the Czech Republic for Easter. Got a whole lotta shit planned there. In Prague, in Brno, in the country… With pretty much all my people. Feeling pretty excited about that. Hope you guys are doing well, hope you’re safe and that your spirits are up. Shout to to everybody reading this thing! Never let anybody fuck with your inner light. One!
Highlights:
- Cycling.
- Yoga.
- White Lotus.







No comments:
Post a Comment