Hello world, here we go again. After the disastrous release of Carter 6, I’ve been going back through Lil Wayne’s discography to remind myself what a fucking god this guy used to be. I really hope he finds his way out of this slump; legends should not go out like this. Anyways, it’s been a pretty eventful week, I’m writing this intro from the Amsterdam airport and in about an hour, I’ll be boarding a flight to Prague. Summer adventures start.
I feel I’ve finally had some time to fully appreciate the new apartment. I am getting used it but sometimes it’s still a trip how much distance can a person walk around it. Love it. The gym is such a cool thing, too. Awesome surroundings and some great weather on top of it... That part has been fun.
The most out-of-ordinary thing happened on Saturday. We took it to the Garage Noord club in Amsterdam for a party and it was an experience. Small club, very cozy atmosphere, fun night. I’m not a party animal anymore but these things are still cool here and there. We stayed until the club closed and then we ordered an Uber back to The Hague. Which was nearly 100 EUR. Which seems like a lot. But it was three of us and since doing the same route by public transport is easily around 20EUR per person, that little bit of extra makes sense. Especially when you’re fresh out of a rave. You could tell that the rate is not too appealing for drivers as we were waiting for a bit, but eventually this fucking legend accepted. We got picked up by a Tesla (it’s still fuck Elon tho) driven by an Indonesian dude who did not mind turning the car into a private karaoke for the whole 70 kilometers. And he did join for most of the songs. I’m talking Aaliyah, Britney, old-school Eminem... What a way to close things up. Honestly, if I was in a position of hiring a driver for some reason, I would immediately take this guy.
Oh yeah, and there’s been this NATO summit going on in The Hague. So police is everywhere. There’s Trump, there’s Zelenski, there’s a lotta people who I fucking hope come up with some feasible solutions for some of the clusterfucks we’ve been facing. I’m pretty skeptical tho. It was a bit of a trip seeing all the cops, convoys, helicopters and shit like that all the time day after day.
So yeah, things have been well. I got whole lotta shit planned for the upcoming days and I’m pretty excited about about all of it. Hope you guys are well and all goes just the way you want it. Keep it light, keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and don’t let them fuck with your inner light. One!
Highlights:
- Amsterdam.
- Beaches.
- The fucking driver. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment