What’s up y’all, here we go again. It’s Sunday early morning, I’m halfway through my workout routine and I got a social run coming up shortly. Last week, I recorded couple of songs and I’m really happy about some of them. The project is underway and it is taking shape. We got full-blown summer popping these days so I’m spending quite some time outside, energy levels are good, spirits are high, life is well. Let’s get to it then!
Last Monday, I went to see a theater play with my dad’s partner. He couldn’t go so I was the date for the evening. It was one of the outdoor scenes that always pop up this time of a year in the city and it was okay. Not amazing but not bad. And even though I packed a full fucking winter jacket and blanket, I was getting cold. In the start of the week, differences between day and night temperatures were massive.
On Wednesday, I paid a short visit to a club where my music bro was celebrating his 40th bday. It was an event I had been invited to but I declined. All people present were drinkers, I was not interested in the music and it generally felt a bit better sitting that one out. I am happy I got to invite my brother for a drink on his big day tho.
On Friday, I met up with another friend of mine and then I did a solo rave mission. Been a while since I’d been to one and I felt I needed it. Lotta things have been happening lately and I wanted to clear my head. Rhythm, music, tribal shit. Party wasn’t awesome, it was half-empty but it did the job. I left early in the morning and spent another good hour just walking around the soulless city and parks. That was beautiful. After a short nap home, I felt good enough to catch another yoga class and in the afternoon, I did a big walk around the river and eventually met with the friend from the night before at this outdoor swimming pool for an evening hangout.
I’m loving the fact I am fully integrated in my yoga studio now. I know more and more instructors, people know me by name, we interact. It feels good sitting in the lobby after the class drinking tea and chatting. And with my summer pass, I’m there a lot. Oh yeah, and I got a message from some of my favorite people from my Shanghai days whose contact I was sure I’d lost forever. They dug me up somehow and we’re having a catch-up call soon. That made me happy. So yeah, hope you guys are well, hope you keep it light and you don’t entertain bullshit. Don’t let anybody fuck with your inner light. One!
Highlights:
- Music.
- Yoga.
- Walks.
No comments:
Post a Comment