Sunday, February 12, 2017

Semester 2


Chapter I: Prequel – Back on my BS

Microphone check one two one two, we are live, we are back, what’s up y’all! So I’m back in my second hometown. Malaysia was a fucking blast. Me and my people from the Czech Republic traveled the country, hitchhiked, rode scooters, swam, got some tan, drank extensive amount of whiskey, met many super cool locals and basically backpacked the shit out of the country. Once they had left, I got a week for myself. I gotta shout out both guys who hosted me through Couchsurfing. I got invited to a Hindu wedding, I stayed with like the only animal activist in the country, I explored some more places, saw Kuala Lumpur, met some more fascinating souls and wrapped up the whole thing. So thanks to everyone and everything involved in that – one of the best trips I have ever had.



Two days ago, I landed at Hongqiao airport and immediately got slapped by the temperature drop. I went from about 30 degrees to 2. Oh well. At this point, I’m pretty much adjusting. Grabbed some beers with my guy from Macedonia, restocked my veggies and fruits, got a fresh haircut, went outside to meet some new people (I say this all time but that’s something I seriously need to do much more), biked to the campus to do some running and exercise – back to my Chinese routine.




The next semester starts in about one week – till then I have some other responsibilities and work to do. Although the temperature is still shit, according to the forecast it’s about to get better, and by next Friday, we are supposed to get to around 16 degrees. So… fingers crossed, ya dig?




That’s about it for now . Hope you’ve had a good start of the motherfucking year of rooster. Holla at your boy!



 









Highlights:
  • Migos – Culture. Best album in a long long time – Slippery is my jam.
  • Ipoh, Cameron Highlands, Taman Negara, Mersing, Melaka, Tanjung Bidara, Penang, Pulau Pangkor, Langkawi, Kuala Lumpur – and all the other amazing places I had a chance to see in Malaysia.
  • Like 200 km open air ride on the back of Toyota Hilux truck. Malaysia likes hitchhikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment