Sunday, March 26, 2017

Semester 2 Chapter V: Still O.T.


Aight, I’m back at it. Honestly, last couple of days have been fucking heavy... Finding balance between all the shit I gotta do here is getting quite challenging so I don’t really have time nor energy to socialize. It’s pretty much library, gym, library, running, library, sleep, library, ride to fucking Minhang, music, library, sleep, gym, library and then all over again... So yeah, I’m having a blast...


What else has happened... My fam is currently in Thailand... After that, they fly to Shanghai so in two weeks, it’s gonna be a big family reunion... Gotta say, it’s been a while and I’m looking forward to that... 


Yesterday, I went out to get fucked up after while. It was needed and well deserved. Met some new people, went to a pre-drinking party to a friend’s apartment which is a complete bomb with a rooftop access, and ended up in a place just around the corned from my building. Totally useless djs played super lame hiphop sets... They didn’t really mix, they did like the best of different eras and the whole shit was pretty much hit or miss... Usually a miss... I didn’t really care much though – was conveniently drunk ....


What I do enjoy nowadays, are new music releases... Rick Ross‘ Rather You Than Me, Mike Will’s Ransom 2 (the joint with Rae Sremmurd, Gucci and Kendrick is insane) and Drake’s More Life... It’s all fire...


I believe my shit is gonna get better in April... The next week I got the mid-term coming and some deadlines to meet, but I really do believe that after that I’ll get back to galleries, walks, long exploratory bike rides and all the pleasant shit I don’t really get to do now...

Highlights:

  • Metro ride during the morning peak. Fucking Christ!
  • Getting baked and going to get some night noodles from the magical noodle lady down my street. This is what heaven tastes like.
  • So many fucking whiggas at the party yesterday.. Probably the most offensive version of culture appropriation...

No comments:

Post a Comment