Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Semester 3 Chapter III: Drawing Sounds and Shit…


Greetings from Shanghai, which happens to be quite shitty these days. Its been raining on and off for the past couple of days and it seems it aint gonna stop anytime soon. Although temperatures stay somewhat okay, being all wet every time you decide to leave your place kinda sucks balls



Now, before the weather went to crap, I managed to attend this event in an Adidas Originals store at Nanjing West Road. It was called drawing sounds or something like that, and it was supposed to be some kinda chilled evening with a DJ, lots of markers lying around and a wall plus some papers for you to showcase your artistic skills. For some reason, I ended up doing something too which was quite ridiculous as my drawing skills are pretty much non-existing Anyways, since Im a foreigner and since I am covered in tattoos, lots of people with cameras went ape shit and started taking shitload of pictures Apparently under the impression that not only I know what Im doing, but Im probably also good at it


Last Tuesday, I met with my cycling friend and we did a little evening ride around Shanghai. Went to Powerstation of Art and then grabbed a dinner in Jen Dow. I missed this.


What else I took a loong walk to the Bund one evening to check the skyscrapers again and managed to discover some side streets and laneways I havent seen before. I also paid visit to this place called Dr. Beer for another overpriced but pretty decent beer Theres a newly opened place called Ellens close to South Shaanxi metro station I went there too with some of my people Regular student dive bar with cheap booze and super shitty loud music


Im also getting little deeper into my school responsibilities. Trying to read little more often, working on my assignments I feel I should do more but who doesnt, right?

Highlights:

  • The other day, I was on subway and there was this elderly Chinese guy sitting next to me, watching Chinese girls twerking on his phone for like 20 minutes. No headphones, sound on. I respect him so much.
  • Jhene Aiko, Kevin Gates, Young Thug all have new projects, all are great.
  • Narcos finished the 3rd season. Arguably the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment