Okay, so I’m back
motherfuckers. I’m sure all tree of y’all who actually read this blog thought I’m either finished or I’m done but not quite yet. As a matter
of fact, I feel pretty great and I got my people in Europe to thank for it. The whole summer was fucking amazing and my
only concern at this point is how the fuck am I going to switch back to some
kinda responsible, deadline meeting, assignments completing, functioning
individual.
So let me just shout out different things I consider my
personal higlights… Krakow with my fam, Berlin
with an old friend of mine I haven’t seen
in ages, Uppsala with my mental twin – I see
you!!!, trip with one of my bros – Young Korporat
where you at??, Turkey with my dad – just
some super cool father son chillout, countryside weekend with my people… Plus all the drinking, dog walking (what's up Maroš!!!), time wasting,
running, working out, getting lost…
Everything I left behind is still there, maybe even better… We got it, we always have, we always
will!!!
Aight, now when I got all the touching emotional shit outta
my chest, let’s get back to this
motherfucker. Shanghai Czech-in back on track, from now on, expect your weekly
dosage of complete bullshit. I got here yesterday (September 9th)
afternoon with the lovely Dutch airlines and went straight to my Shanghai life
without having a minute of rest basically up until now.
It’s kinda
funny returning to Shanghai as someone who knows the place – as if you’d go home. You already know everything, you have your
place, you know where to get stuff – it’s really like going to Prague or
something. Totally different from year ago… I
landed around 3pm and got to my flat about two hours later. In the evening, I met
one of my friends from the Czech Republic who’s
currently here and got a dinner with her and her boyfriend at the Jen Dow
joint. They still kill shit… After
that, I went to see some apartments, cause I really needed to change my tiny
shithole (pause) for something that reflects I’m a 30
year old adult. I found a cool place just like two buildings from mine but
since they wanted me to move in immediately and I was stuck with my contract till
the end of the month, I decided not to deal with that for couple more days… I also met with my Russian flatmate
and did some beers with her around the corner…. My
Macedonian guy joined us and we were done with drinking shit, we stopped by at
my favorite noodle lady, who was there, and I order her signature meal causing
nuclear explosion in my mouth… That
woman knows her way around spices…
I slept around 5 hours and got up before 7 so I could be at
the campus in Mihang for 9:00 registration for the new semester. Straight from
there, I went to deal with some other responsibilities and fun stuff that’s been stacking up while I was gone
and during that, I got contacted by my current agency asking me whether I can
move out earlier… That they have a potential
tenant for another year willing to compensate the rest of the month. I
instantly called the agent from yesterday and secured the place. So, when I got
home, I just packed, signed a contract and there you go! I live like a normal
person now… After Europe, where everyone
seems to live in big ass apartments like it's nothing, the housing market here
seems like fucking fascism. But hey, money ain’t shit,
right?
So I did that, hopped on my Forever bike and went to meet my
Chinese journalist friend to grab something to eat at our usual place – we had to catch up. Now it’s like 11pm, I’m sitting in my new room, rockin’ some Vic Mensa and enjoying the first moments I got for
myself… So yeah, round 3, me vs.
Shanghai, bring it on!
Highlights:
- All the fucking music – Tyler, Vic, Lil B, Vince, Scooter and like trillions of other. 2017 is a big one!
- Getting back to recording. Haven’t recorded much but me and my man Mickey did like the first YLP demo in 6 years or some shit… YLP bitch!
- Tattoos – got shitload of them and the run is far from over…













No comments:
Post a Comment