Monday, June 26, 2017

Semester 2 Chapter XVI: Chillin’ & Wrappin’ up



The last week was kinda lazy. I didnt socialize much, and since the weather was shit for the most part, I didnt really have a chance to spend much time outside neither. I still had some things to take care of around here, I stashed some of my winter clothes at my friends flat, I worked out, I ran, I did all of my routine shit


It was pretty much the week of lasts. I had my last spicy noodles at my noodle lady, I had last lunch at the Jen Dow veggie place today, I did one last Tsingtao beer at the stairs by the Jingan metro station, last long walk around the city... I visited the unis gym for the last time, did some last rounds on the athletic track and did some pullups on the bars next to it... Had my last haircut done


And yeah, due to the demand from back home, I did one last bike ride to the Science and Technology Museum to by some fake raybans Used that opportunity to get myself some jeans Planned to do that for like two years but I just hate shopping that much So I have a new pair since like forever ago


So, there you have it, its Monday afternoon, I got one last night in Shanghai and tomorrow morning, I am on my way to Pudong International airport to leave the first year of my life as a Shanghai expat behind me… Thank to everyone who made this shit awesome Im gonna see you in September. And same goes for this blog semester 3 is coming, no worries. I would like to shout out all of you who read this shit and all of you who sent me props for doing this. I dont think I would continue without yall.  

Highlights:

  • DJ Khaled Grateful, TyUS Between Us (feat. 21 Savage), Vince Staples Big Fish Theory
  • Going to bank for 5 consecutive days to exchange money. In China, theres a daily limit of 500 USD which makes money exchange a very amusing activity requiring you to spend lots of happy moments waiting for your fucking turn.
  • Me coming back to Europe. Cannot really imagine what the feelings gonna be when I get out of the plane in Prague but Im sure looking for it all. Where my European motherfuckers at?!

No comments:

Post a Comment