Saturday, June 3, 2017

Semester 2 Chapter XIII: Mask Off, Fuck It Mask Off



Okay, lets start with three best tracks out this year. Migos Slippery, Kendrick HUMBLE, Future Mask Off (remix feat. Kendrick). Just feel I gotta throw it out there. 


Last Friday, me and dawg got a bottle of Johnie Walker, went to one of rooftops located in some kinda post-industrial art area in Xuhui, and got pretty fucked up. We also did a photoshoot for his portfolio which led many of my friends to ask whether I picked up modeling over here. You guys are cute We ended up at Cs but I didnt stay long cause of stuff I had already planned the day after. Riding those public shared bikes completely hammered early in the morning around the town is fun as hell.


On Saturday, I met with another friend and she took me to this restaurant at Wanping Road for a dinner. Authentic cheap Chinese place with awesome dishes We hung out a little more outside after that just drinking beer, and on the way home I ran into one of my classmates and his entourage so I carried on with them. It feels kinda weird randomly running into people you know in a city like Shanghai. Makes you really feel like a local.


On Monday, we had a night in Cs so I did my second DJ set in Shanghai. We pretty much killed the night, people were having fun, all turned out extremely well. And it seems we will become residents in that place starting from September - one night per month. So yeah, my DJ career is resurrected to some extent And Im pretty happy about it. Over the week, I also managed to meet up with some people in the Huashan Greenland park for some beers and get some happy muffins from my connect to zone out for a bit.


That was extremely needed because the last week was kinda important in terms of all the school responsibilities. On Wednesdeay, I had a final presentation for Statistics for Social Science and yesterday, we had a mini conference with final presentations for Academic English. For the first time ever in Shanghai, I actually had to dress up Anyway, I killed it so all theres left at this point is to finish two final papers After that, Im done for this academic year


I got about three weeks left in China, two more classes to attend next week and some work to take care of I'm still trying to find a replacement for my fucking room and I do hope that eventually Ill succeed with that. 

Highlights:

  • They closed gyms at Minghang campus and the official explanation is that they want students to focus exclusively on studying over the exam period. Stupidest fucking reason ever. The gym at Xuhui is still open tho so Im gucci.
  • Video for Perfect Pint. Fucking yeah!
  • My dog underwent a surgery back in the Czech Republic but he made it through! I actually cannot wait to walk him a bit again This was a big fucking relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment