Saturday, June 17, 2017

Semester 2 Chapter XV: Trains of Thoughts


Didnt wanna start with music again but I just fucking have to cause this year is turning out to be one of the really good ones We got new 2 Chainz album which is phenomenal, we got new Big Boi out That didnt disappoint at fucking all That kid Joyner Lucas has his debut project out and its incredible And I would probably leave it all for highlights or some shit but yesterday, new Young Thug dropped and I just cant All in one fucking week God motherfucking damn it Plus new SZA, H.E.R I mean come on!

Aight, got it out of my chest so without further ado, lets get back to my bullshit. I devoted majority of last week to Beijing. Got a friend studying over there kind enough to have me for couple of days and I felt like brief change of surroundings might be nice So, on Monday, I hopped on the 11am high speed train at Hongqiao station and I got to Beijing shortly before 4pm. Btw, I have never ever ever witnessed a train getting delayed in China. You got these big ass screens with train schedules and everything is on schedule. Almost makes you miss that chaos back in the Czech Republic.


The 5 days I spent in the capital were awesome. Super chilled, lots of good vegan food in great restaurants, lots of beer, some new cool people. This was my second time around so I felt comfortable enough to skip all the fucking Forbidden Cities and Peoples Squares. I went to see the CCTV tower and the Olympic Center with the park attached to it. I completely forgot, that the center has this Birds Nest stadium saw it on the internet like millions of times but still managed to get excited while realizing Im looking at it I also managed to peek into the 798 Art Zone. It kinda resembles the M50 area over here but its way larger And some of the exhibitions were dope Plus one of the joints over there does decent filter coffee.



So yeah, after couple of slow days, I got on the 3pm Friday train and just before 9pm got back to my building. I got some noodles at my noodle lady and enjoyed all that spice, sweat and tears Words cannot express how grateful I am to have this woman conducting her business so close to where I live



In 10 days, Im flying back to Europe so all you motherfuckers who feel the urge to talk to me in person, touch me, punch me or fight me, get in touch with me Youll have an opportunity As for my blogs, I think Ill make one more of these so no worries I have no idea what was the deal with the last one but I got like 10 times more traffic than usual You people scared me for a sec... But kudos for reading this crap - it feels good knowing I'm not talking to myself (even though I still do that anyway)... And you know I love y'all, right?)




Highlights:

  • OFO bikes I gotta shout them out again I used them in Beijing all the time too and they still dont charge me shit
  • The whole Beijing trip and everything about it I had a blast!
  • Lady at Beijing subway actually confiscating my deodorant. Happened to me for the first time in China. Congrats to her for stopping me from executing an attack with my nivea for men Got so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment