Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Semester 3 Chapter VII: Family Mart Drinking



Okay, can talk my shit again? I feel like things are becoming quite stereotypical Its not a problem though I consider myself being kinda routine type of guy so having some sort of schedule, I can more or less stick to, feels quite alright. When you got all these assignments, deadlines, stuff to read and papers to write, it kinda works out anyway. Can't wait for some travelling over the winter break to switch it up again though.


I spice this responsible lifestyle up with workouts, runs and occasional beers. And music. Lotta fucking music. The amount of the great albums and mixtapes dropping is still incredible to me. This year is amazing and we still have shitload of dope releases ahead before it ends.


Last Friday, I went out to kill some brain cells, ended up and this random bar, drank some beers outside and after couple of months actually drank one inside of Family Mart too. The culture of 24/7 convenient stores in China is fascinating. Spot, where you can get beers, spirits and tons of junk food and sweets full of chemicals. Everything colorful, everything wrapped in excessive amount of plastic, everything just the way they like it around here. Because fuck health and environment.


Oh yeah, we had parliamentary election back in the Czech Republic couple of days ago. Let me sum it up for yall who missed this. So we got this winning party that got about 30% of votes and thus is the only significant political body. Ran by the second richest motherfucker in the country, who also happens to own two of the biggest newspapers, like 60% of agricultural companies, has been convicted of tunneling state and European funds, lying, and cooperating with secret police during the Soviet Union times way before the revolution in 1989. There are additional 3 parties at around 10% mark. Conservative, right-wing, free market happy capitalists fighting against social state, minorities and immigration. Then we got straight up nazis led by a Japanese immigrant (I shit you not) and a Pirate party. I have no idea what to expect from them tho. Left-wing parties totally flopped and Green party sank deep into irrelevance. So its all fucked. The only thing Im trying to figure out is how low we have to go in order to fucking wake up. Distribution of wealth is fucked, planet is fucked, rich get richer, poor get poorer, we are exploiting the weakest segments of population and countries who are powerless against the West corporate forces. And it all benefits like 0.1% of cynics who are untouchable. And our solution? Basic income? Progressive taxing? Environmental measures? Nope. We go for Trump, we blame other races, we blame people running away from countries we totally fucked up, we blame those with no voice Using white privilege in the worst possible way imaginable. Im done being done with this shit. Let me just issue a big FUCK YOU to all homophobic, racist idiots out there. You are the reason were in this shit and you are the reason we wont get out. The more power and money you have, the worse.


Speaking of corporations, I had a chance to pay visit to Shanghai HP offices last week too. Had to do 10 km run and spend like an hour doing pull ups to shake that shit off. In my previous life, I used to work in an office and I sincerely hope Im gonna die before I get back to that 9 to 5 shit again. This whole thing, this whole environment, this whole non-sense It just does something to people. Mentally, morally, it goes deep. Its crazy.



Highlights:

  • Ozark just watch it.
  • Future and Young Thung got a joint project out. And its flames.
  • Street food. If you ever come to Shanghai, just make sure you have as much as that as possible. Especially during the night. Even though they do random raids trying to shut that shit down, its still here and striving and I do hope it aint going nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment