Monday, June 18, 2018

Semester 4 Chapter XV: Whisky & Hip-hop


Yo, so let me start with some music talk, cause this shit is incredible. Theres new Nas out there, Kanye and Cudi are super dope, and yesterday Hov and Bey released a joint album which is absolutely nuts. I feel Im spending couple of hours per days listening to new amazing shit, and apparently this month has way much more to come... So bring it in!


Okay, now back to my Chinese adventures. Last week, I did pretty much the usual. Kept in touch with my peers, did some skating, hung out outside enjoying summer... My bro is leaving for Europe today so we figured we should do one last whisky night. So on Thursday (after a dinner with my biking partner), I bought a bottle of Johnnie, we met up at Jingan park, drank the whole thing and carried on to My Place for some more beers and shots. I have very scattered memories of playing pool with some Russian girl, playing Smells Like Teen Spirit on a guitar that magically appeared out of nowhere and eating noodles from my noodle lady around dusk. But the fun continued in the morning. I woke up at like 8, still drunk as shit but the shitty sleeper I am, I could not fall asleep anymore. So I was like fuck it and went for my regular run. I promise you, I barely walked straight and I expected to give up after like 1 lap. But nah.. I did the whole thing and even spent some time on the bars after... My first exercise done heavily under influence. Its actually fun as hell!


On Wednesday, I  had to go to the Science and Technology Museum fake market, cause my sis decided they need some more Chucks in Brno. I wasnt exactly happy about it but I made the most out of it. Went there by bike, took a ferry, handled it quite swiftly and even got myself some sweatpants as I managed to destroy some recently...


On Saturday, me and my friend went to Shanghai Indoor Stadium to try out some rock climbing. Unfortunately, the venue was closed (since everybody around spoke Chinese only, I have no idea why), but hopefully, I'll get to try that out soon... 


And on Sunday, I met up with my bro and her gf for the last time. We went to this Cactus joint which is a Mexican restaurant located right by the stadium I go to my runs and workouts to. Ive been aware of the place for ages but I hadnt been inside up until then, because.... Well, because I dont give a shit about Mexican restaurants. Apparently, theres some kinda football championship going on these days so bars are packed with people dressed up in jerseys and screaming at TV screens. Cactus was no exception. Gotta do that football... We went to My Place later on for some pool...


So yeah, I hope all of you are doing amazing, I hope all is well and I hope its gonna stay like that. We got Trump talking to Kim so our world is bizarre enough for any dream to come true... Talk to you in a week!




Highlights:
  • Jay & Bey Apeshit, Nas Everything, Moss Kena Problems (feat. Rapsody)
  • Dukla 61 another good Czech movie. Im not really used to Czechs shooting good films but I do enjoy when they do.
  • Had my last class at the campus last Friday in terms of classes, I believe Im done for good. Only the dissertation left to do... Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment