Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Semester 6 Chapter IV: Hong Kong Czech-in (Volume 2)


Alrighty, here we go again. Im sure my readership is outraged for getting this one a day late so I hope both of you can forgive me. Was outside of town for two days and Im not ever ever doing this motherfucker on my phone. Some things just have to wait, ya dig?


So before I forget all about the last week, lets get to the review. Monday was another jam night at the Chair Club. Since I have my girls back in town, I got pushed into some dancing (and trust me, Im not a natural when it comes to that). It was super fun tho and I got home around 4am again. This thing is really something else...


Wednesday, I met with a friend for a chilled hangout at Tap House on Yongkang Lu. Ive really learned to appreciate that spot quite a bit lately. The day after, the whole crew met up for another trivia night at Abbey Road, and we tore that motherfucker another one. We placed 1st out of like 8 teams, leaving with 300 RMB credit on the bar and a round of shots. Cause were just that smart. Honestly, you have no idea...


Friday, me and my Montenegro girls got out for a dinner at Jen Dow (again, on point), and for some beers after. There was some catching up to do and some politics to discuss. And on Saturday, part of the gang met up at Papas. Overall, pretty eventful week.


What else... Got my haircut done, won gift box from a ticket company I bought my Dragon Burn tickets through, kept my eyes (and ears) on new music releases, and since a received some beats from my dawg back home, I spent some times on lyrics. Its been a while.


Talking about my dawg... Saturday morning, I packed my shit and left for the Pudong Airport to catch a flight to Hong Kong. I met up with him and his wife at the airport over there, we hopped into an Uber (first time sitting in a fucking Tesla), and went to the Hong Kong Island. We spent two nights at this place we rented before I went back and they followed up to Hanoi to do some traveling in Vietnam. The whole thing was cool as fuck. Its always dope to catch up with day ones, its still YLP for life, it is what it is... We did Kowloon city, we walked kilometers around the town, we took a ferry to Lamma Island, which felt almost like a countryside almost unreal given the fact its like 20 minutes ride from the Central station... We drank unnecessary amounts of beers while chilling on stairs or in parks like back in the day... Good stuff. Its still Shanghai over Hong Kong, but when it comes to my HK visits, its 2 for 2 so far.


Got back this afternoon but since I had shit to do in the evening, I got home around 9pm. And Shanghai is still cold. Hong Kong was like 22, Shanghai is around 9. But we gonna get there...


Highlights:

  • That whole Hong Kong thing. Nuff said.
  • New Solange. Im in love with that project. Oh, and this singer named Mereba found out about her just last week but shes pretty incredible.
  • Checked out that latest Spider-Man movie. That cartoon one. Im still not the biggest superhero movies fan but this one was definitely way above average...

No comments:

Post a Comment