Checking back in after 5 days of straight up utopia. Dragon
Burn did it again. I’m so
pumped with positivity, love and amazing vibes, it honestly seems hard to
contain all that shit. I’m not
gonna even try to sum up my whole experience cause most of it goes beyond
words... Situations I went through went too deep, people I met were too
beautiful, the energy hovering over all of us was too pure. The whole thing was
as human as can be. So shout out to all people who made it happen, shout out to
my vegan camp and shout out to all of you I vibed with. It’s amazing how things that seem to be
extremely difficult in our everyday lives turn out to be the easiest at the
Burn. It’s absolutely breathtaking how
close can you get to one another without all the noise, money, insecurity,
fears and bullshit our race managed to surround itself with. I got mad love
for the platform and I’m super
grateful I got to participate in this one. It was easily one of the best
experiences I have had in my entire life. So no, you won’t get any specifics in this blog but
if you ever get a chance to do any kinda Burn, just go for it. It’s something else. One love to everybody!
I see y'all.
I’ll keep
this blog short. The two days before Burn, I was on my regular shit. I was a
bit worried about the weather as on Tuesday, it was still raining a bit.
Luckily, from Wednesday on, it was all good. So Wednesday morning, I grabbed my
bags, went to Xujiahui and joined crowds of other Burners for buses to the site
(the same one as last year). In the woods, close to water reservoir. I set up
my tent in our camp and from that point I just followed the flow. Art
installations were awesome, I did some meditations, some workouts, did some
partying, all of it in the middle of the nature with about other 600 people.
Clear sky, bright stars, fresh air, long talks, no commodification of anything,
and so much fucking positivity. Got back on Sunday evening and I’m still overwhelmed.
So yeah, sorry for not posting any pictures (I barely touched
my phone over those 5 days) and sorry for not going into details. At this
point, I’m trying to get back to my
Shanghai routine and I’ll be
back with some more Shanghai shit in a week. In the meantime, take it easy and
stay safe. One!
Highlights:
- Burn
- Burn
- Burn





No comments:
Post a Comment