Monday, June 3, 2019

Semester 6 Chapter XVII: Family Business

Let me just start with big ass CONGRATULATIONS to my sister and her girlfriend. Last Wednesday morning, I got a message that we have a new family member. It wasnt the smoothest, it wasnt the easiest, but here we go. Everyone is healthy, everyone is happy, everyone is beautiful, and theres a new guy in the picture. Everything that needed to be said has been said over past couple of days but one last time. Im extremely proud, happy, excited and humbled by the whole situation. Ben is gonna have the best parents anyone could ever wish for, hes gonna have some dope ass grandparents, and even though my ass is gonna be M.I.A. like all the fucking time, Ill do my best to do a solid job as an uncle too. Love you sis, love you all, and Ben welcome to the team. It really puts shit into perspective...


I dont really feel like talking much about my life over here cause compared to this, everything seems to be kinda crazy irrelevant but let me give you a quick overview. Last week, I ended up at Changle beer shop couple of times, and in terms of events, I went to another annual installment of Push Fest. It happened on Friday at Central studios and it was pretty cool. This time around I paid way more attention to my peers and way less attention to whatever the program was. The vibe was cool tho...



Other than that, its all good. Its lotta sunny days, lotta biking, lotta hanging out with the gang, lotta love, lotta calls to Brno, some lyrics writing, lotta music listening, lotta working out... Got a haircut deep in Qingpu at this random Chinese shop for 15 kuai. All and all, I still entertain positive shit only and it keeps on coming...


By the way, Taiwan has recently become the first country in the region lagalizing same sex marriage. They did it couple weeks back. And it really makes you think... Like how the fuck most European countries live in the fucking stone age... I dont wanna go on a rant here but seriously... Well, shout out to Taiwan, shout out to my fam, shout out to Ben this is your moment, this is our moment, this is the moment. And since words cant do this justice, Im just gonna go ahead and shut the fuck up for today. One!


Highlights:

  • Ben
  • Ben
  • Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment