Monday, February 1, 2021

Semester 9 Chapter XXI: Weddings & Ghost Towns

Yo, what the fuck is up? Its another Sunday and here we go again. Got couple of things to start this thing off with so lets get to it. This Gamestop shit is fucking beautiful. If anyones is under any impression that whatever system we live in makes any fucking sense in terms of equality or just basic logic... Heres a wakeup call. And shout out to the internet for making this happen. You guys are legends for this. Secondly, can my favorite rappers just stop doing fuck shit? Can Lil Wayne please not make songs with Tory Lanez? And for fucks sake, please tell me that that shit with T.I. and women trafficking is all bullshit. I dont wanna lose more of my heroes. And I also wanna be able to listen to What You Know or Top Back without a weird feeling in my stomach... 

 

Okay, now back to this thing. Last week, I was on my social shit once more having all the fun in the world and also having serious issues getting home by the curfew. I really gotta work on this. But I met with some of my people over here, spent some great days hanging out, spent some cool evenings drinking... Quite a lot of memorable moments. On Friday, I went out with two of my peers and one of our conversation got steered into UK passport issues. Long story short, at one point my Irish friend got down on his knee with some bullshit paper ring he made out of a napkin in like 2 seconds and proposed to my British friend. You know, so she can have an EU passport. That was pretty hilarious itself but our waitress brought it home. She showed up with a bottle of champagne congratulating and shit... We told her it was a joke having her pretty confused. Well, we got to keep the champagne.

I did two days of diving for the shop. And I fucking love what I did in terms of my relations with them. Now they have to ask me to come in and depending on my availability or general mood, I get to choose. Well, I got offered one DSD and one Open Water course and I felt like wanna do that. So that was Wednesday and Friday. Turned another girl into a certified diver and had a beer with her in Abades after. Great vibes, great talk. I did one more dive outside of the school today. Got contacted by one of my friends over here asking if I could dive with her and show her around some new sites. We went to Yellow Mountain and it actually went perfect. Ive been there only once before and its been a while so I had no idea how smooth orientations gonna go but man... I found everything I wanted to find, we had two great dives... I even used my compass to get around for the first time in ages. Plus I met one of my fellow instructors who went through IDC and IE with me in November. We got a drink with the guy and had and caught up. Brought back all kinds of memories. Beautiful day.

 

My teaching gigs are going pretty awesome too. I work a little more but I have way more time these days so it doesnt really feel like that. I get more money, I got time to do a run or a walk here and there and I usually spend at least one hour a day on the terrace catching some sun.

What else. I finally got a package with new braces from the Czech Republic so my teeth are taken care of. Ive been in touch with pretty much everybody back home and all over the world too. The usual. The weather over here is real nice these days. All is good really. Sometimes I almost forget about this whole covid shit. And man, these walks around the town in the middle of the night with no people and no cars. I know Im a dick ending up doing those but they are fucking magical. Some apocalypse shit... Well, I hope wherever you at, your life is going just as you want it to go. Shout out to all my people, to all my readers, you know what time it is! One!

Highlights:

  • Diving. Once again.
  • All those nights out.
  • All my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment