Okay, it’s been a week… Rabac is really far from being busy in any sense. It kinda feels like a vacation really. I get up early, I eat my breakfast, I hit the gym and the pool, I hang out with the boss and his wifey, we move around the shop getting shit ready and organized… In the evening I teach, I grab my dinner, I catch up with my peers and I go to sleep watching some series or movies. It’s not the worst.
Last week’s highlight was my first dive. Obviously. Unlike in Tenerife, sea temperature in Croatia goes up and down significantly throughout the year. Nowadays, we’re looking at 14 degrees which didn’t sound too appealing to say the least. But man, my semi-dry is rock solid. Wasn’t phased for a second. The site we went to is called Girandella and it’s about 10 minutes away. Everything went smooth, I felt great, we went to about 27 meters and after like 50 minutes I got out with about half tank left. Shit was beautiful. Plus I saw a massive crab and a medusa.
The other day we drove to Labin (a bit bigger town up the hill) so I would know where’s the accountant’s office, where are some of the stores and to see the shop’s boat which is parked over there as well. That shit is massive. It can accommodate up to 12 people (actually accommodate; overnight). Hope I’ll get to see it on water one day.
I was present at a meeting with the hotel’s manager as well. Cause of my English and shit. Not gonna go too deep into that but it’s amazing how illogical people in managerial positions get. There’s so many people in power with no idea how to interact with other people. There’s so many people oblivious to this action-reaction concept, it keeps on blowing my mind. Nothing crazy happened, it’s just that with certain attitudes you definitely gonna get a heart attack sooner or later. And that guy totally seems like one of them.
What else… weather has been kinda shit. Apart from the first two days, it’s been cloudy, sometimes rainy. Jeans and hoodie are must. This should change any day now tho. The start is slow but there’s quite a lot of things I’m looking forward to. You know how that shit goes… One step at the time. Shout to everybody out there! I see y’all… One!
Highlights:
- Diving.
- New J. Cole.
- Labin. Seems like a nice place.






No comments:
Post a Comment