Another week in the Czech Republic. My departure got postponed once more and I’m totally cool with that. It gives me a bit more time with people over here which I’m taking full advantage of. But first things first.
On Friday, me, one of my day ones, my sis, her gf, the little one and my dad’s gf met up for a drink. See, my dad is in Tenerife these days hanging out with his friends. We had a great evening, walked the girls back home and wrapped the night by a bus station. Talk about some old-school vibes.
Saturday, I hopped on my bike and rode to my sis’ in-laws. Haven’t been there since last summer and it was great seeing everybody. We had some lunch, coffee and sweets, and after all of that took the little one for the walk. In the evening, I grabbed my bike again and did about 20km to my friend’s spot. The same guy I spent last weekend with. It was the first time me taking that route and it was beautiful. I avoided Brno so it was all narrow roads around fields and villages. Took me barely 40 minutes. So yeah, the day was concluded by yet another great convo and some infamous Czech beer.
Today I woke up, hung out with my bro and his wife some more and rode back to Brno. Against some fucking wind. What an exercise. I had some lunch, taught a class and now I’m just chilling and recharging. Not sure about the schedule yet but there’s an idea and I feel pretty confident to say that the next week I’m gonna be talking to you from Rabac. In the meantime, take things easy, keep it positive and don’t entertain bullshit. One!
Highlights:
- All the kilometers on the bike. Loved it.
- All my people over here.
- Weather. Totally getting better.



No comments:
Post a Comment