Sunday, March 13, 2022

Semester 12 Chapter I: Back To The Life

Alright, time has come. Let’s kick off a new semester. Moving forward. Got the new Crook and Joell in the headphones, fresh off my morning workout and early lunch, I’m back to my usual self. I took the beginning of last week easy to make sure I’m fully recovered but now it’s business as usual. First things first tho. 

 

I’m pretty sure I went through covid. Didn’t think so initially but the other day I smelled some spices while cooking and I fucking realized I could barely smell anything. It’s not completely off, it’s just on like 10%. Ain’t that a bitch. I’m all good now tho… Back in water, back on working out, back going out… Feeling aight.

As for diving, I did an advanced course Thursday and Friday and I did a skill circuit with one divemaster candidate Saturday. All of that was pretty enjoyable. See, the funny thing about doing diving this often… It can get a bit tiring here and there but once you’re forced to stay out of it for a bit, shit just doesn’t feel right. I’m excited about coming home next week but I’m positive I’m gonna miss the ocean in like two to three days. 

 


Apart from diving, I’ve been out a little. Hanging at my friend’s dive shop, going out to 33 for some pool, grabbing couple of beers in Los Cris after the Saturday dive… Nice and easy. I’ve also taken on some new students. Trying to get the money right.

World is still crazy. People in Ukraine die on the daily and the end is nowhere in sight. My thoughts go to everybody out there. I really wish shit was different. I wish we lived in a different world. I wish we could reboot. Like all of it. Oh well… Shout out to all my readers and all my people. One!


Highlights:

  • Diving again.
  • New Bun B & Cory Mo. Some great body of work right there.
  • Workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment