Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Semester 12 Chapter II: Back In This Bitch

Hello world… I’m slightly delayed this time around but I have a pretty good reason for it. See, last Friday I touched down in Vienna and after that I made my way to my one and only hometown. So I’ve been quite busy dealing with shit these past couple of days. 

 

My last week started nice tho. I did an Advanced course which meant two days of diving and some extra change. I did three dives in Abades and two in Tabaiba. All went super smooth. I also managed to get my ass out twice. Once with a girl to 33 and on my final with my diver friend to a random bar in Silencio. 


Friday morning I hopped on a bus, made it to the airport and boarded a flight to Milano. Over there they did want to see my covid pass. Which was in fact the only point I was asked for it. I used the transit time to deliver a group class online. Some 21st century shit. The second flight and bus back home were pretty quick. We celebrated my arrival with my dad and his gf with couple of glasses of Jameson.

On Saturday, we did a family lunch with my sis and then I drove the seniors to their cottage. You see, my dad’s partner offered the spot for Ukranian refugees and she got some interested. So they wanted to get it ready for their arrival. I got lotta respect for that and I gave them some money just to make it a bit easier on them. She stayed over there whereas me and my dad went back to Brno. I parked the car by my dad’s favorite pub and we did some proper Czech beers together. I wrapped up the day at my sis’ with some dinner and drinks. 

 


Sunday morning I got on a bus to Prague and around noon I met up with one of my day ones whom I hadn’t seen for ages. We took it back to old school. Walking around the city, drinking beer and talking shit. Gotta say tho… Inflation and gentrification in Prague are very real. You can feel that shit everywhere. It’s still a beautiful city and it felt good to be back. In the evening I went to my other bro’s spot and we had a pretty time drinking beer and catching up together with his gf.

Monday we did two tattoos. First I got my fingers retouched by him and then I spent like 5 hours with his gf to cover my right knee. It was a motherfucker but I managed pretty okay. And I’m super happy with the outcome. Feels good getting more ink. We celebrated with a dinner at this Vietnamese joint and some beers. I was back on the bus before the midnight heading back home. 

 

Today I did a check-up at my braces places. All is good and I got this whitening set. So I’m starting my mission to get the teeth all beautiful. I also did some shopping and took a walk around the town. Seems like spring is starting so the the temperature shock isn’t too bad. Got some more shit to do this week and I’m pretty excited about it. Times flies like crazy here. Hope y’all safe and your spirits are high. One!


Highlights:

  • Being back home.
  • Tattoos.
  • Reunions.

No comments:

Post a Comment