Sunday, May 22, 2022

Semester 12 Chapter XI: Shut The Fuck Up When You Hear Love Talking

Hey y’all, I’m gonna start with another rant. Recently, I’ve checked some interviews with these pro-family & pro-life homophobes and I know it’s basically screaming into a wall but here we go. Homosexuals are entitled to have the exact same rights as the rest of us. It’s really simple as that. The argument that a part of society doesn’t agree and we need to take them into account is ridiculously weak. Substantial (shit, sometimes even predominant) parts of society were super gucci with slavery, with women not having equal rights, with systemic racism and all kinds of crazy shit. And if you are at least somewhat sane, you have to fucking understand that if I don’t want somebody to have the same rights as me, I’m fully entitled to go on ignorant sprees on social media but that’s pretty much all I’m entitled to. See, this is the whole fucking problem. If we followed the status quo, which is basically letting privileged white men tell us what’s right and what’s wrong, women still wouldn’t vote, we’d still have slavery and people of color would probably still sit in the back of buses because hey, that’s how it goes, right? People of color being represented in mainstream media doesn’t jeopardize anybody’s freedom, homosexuals being able to get married and start a family doesn’t fuck with anybody’s personal space, we’re still all good. You can still hate whoever the fuck you want on the low, you can still think that you gonna go to heaven and they gonna go to hell, you can still fuck whoever the fuck you want and poison your kids with your toxicity. You get to be the exact same miserable piece of shit as you are and at the same time let others enjoy equality. Amazing, huh? The point is, we’re all human, we all have our strong suits and weaknesses and we’re entitled to be able to all the good and the bad by the same rules. Creating specific guidelines for those who don’t look like us, are genetically built differently or are of a different gender is basically the textbook definition of discrimination. And if you cannot get this shit through your head, you should just shut the fuck up. Keep on doing you and keep your fucking mouth shut. It’s really easy as that. 

 

Back to this motherfucker tho… I’m still heavy on the new Kendrick. Rich Spirit is my personal song of the year so far. I can’t get enough of it. Stop playin’ with me ‘fore I turn you to a song. Fucking hell. There’s been so more releases tho and I’m keeping my ears to the streets as I always do. Whole lotta good music.

 

Diving. I finished an Open Water course last Monday and then I did another one Thursday through Saturday. That one was super nice. It was this Serbian girl, the vibe was good, everything went smoothly. On the second day, we saw whole bunch of rays and cuttlefish in Abades and on the last day we went to El Balito. Hadn’t been there in a while and it made me realize how much I love that spot. Top notch topography, beautiful rock structures and we got lucky enough to see an octopus out there in the open. No rock to hide under, it was just out. 

 

Then Saturday went. The girl I did the course with joined me and we went close to Medano for this psytrance free party. And it was fucking beautiful. I vibed out like a motherfucker, my altitude was right, the energy was right, the sound was crystal clear… All was good. We left around 7am, hung out some more and then went our separate ways to get ourselves together. But fuck man… Some solid shit. 

 

The title of this blog is taken from one of the new Kendrick songs. And it sums it all up. When the love talking, shut the fuck up. So shout out to everybody who do that! One!


Highlights:

  • The rave.
  • Diving.
  • Stop playin’ with me ‘fore I turn you to a song

No comments:

Post a Comment