Wassup everybody. Sunday morning, new EST Gee in the headphones, smell of coffee is filling up the room and I feel good. Last week has shown once again how insane is the world we live in. We got fascists leading Italy, we got Putin on his mobilization shit and his team keep blabbering about nuclear weapons, and honestly, the recent election in the Czech Republic has brought a whole lotta far-right suckers into power too. I guess we can always hope for better but I dunno… Doesn’t look very optimistic. Two of my students from Russia asked me about bunkers they can use in case of nuclear warfare last week. I don’t think that they are super serious about it but I also don’t think they are necessarily joking.
Okay, this thing… I’ve done an Open Water Course with this lovely couple from Italy. One of the good ones. Both of them were cool, we had a good energy together, it was fun and it went smooth. And again… When you get people from being nervous at 1.5 meters to confidently diving at 18 meters in 3 days. It’s a good fucking feeling. The last day, we did Marazul, and it was absolutely gorgeous. Happy I got back into water. My neck seems all healed up so it’s on again.
I spent some time catching up with some of my people online too. With one friend of mine, I managed to do nearly 4-hour call. It’s crazy how normal these internet hangouts have become. I’ve been teaching quite a lot too and starting next week, I’m gonna start working with whole bunch of new people. Some English classes… Pretty excited about that too.
When I wasn’t diving, I was running, working out, writing shit and listening to music. Friday evening, I met up with a friend in Cristianos and we had a fucking great evening watching the sunset, chilling by the beach and vibing out. She doesn’t drink, so no alcohol, which is something I have no problem with. In fact, I kinda enjoy it more and more as I get older.
I have some more diving ahead of me today, I’m gonna do some pull-ups in couple of minutes, It's shaping up to be a good day. Wanna send love to everybody out there. I’m not sure if we can change shit in the bigger picture… Shit looks fucked beyond repair. But small shit matters too… We’re not gonna save the world but we can still put some good energy out. Which counts. It has to. One!
Highlights:
- Bullet Train. Fun Movie.
- New YG, EST Gee. And I love the Babyface & Ella Mai song.
- Diving.





No comments:
Post a Comment