Hello everybody, it’s another Sunday, I got new Mavi playing, it’s still dark outside and I’m back on my shit. Last week has been pretty cool, my sis was around for most of it and we got to do some coll shit together. Let’s get to it…
Tuesday, we went to Motana Amarilla to do some diving. We went to the dive shop my friend is working at to rent the gear and did the dive over there. It was a bit shaky in the beginning but my sister managed. And it was cool. We saw a ray, we did the swim-through, good stuff. Afterwards we took it to Cristianos for some lunch. I left her over there for the afternoon, did some work and rejoined her in the evening for a hangout with some friends from the Czech Republic that were around.
Wednesday morning, we met up with my friend in Costa Adeje. It was her birthday too so one more opportunity to make the day count. We drove to El Puertito first and then walked by the shore to a beach. That area is nice. Not really crowded, only nature around. There are some people (most of whom don’t bother wearing any kinda clothes since it’s really remote) but there’s enough space everywhere. And since there are no wave-breakers, you get pretty solid waves. Which is surprisingly fun. We spent some time over there and took it to Crisitanos for lunch at this Poke spot. Not bad. In the evening, we watch sunset from the top of the Yellow Mountain and we wrapped the whole evening up in 33 with my diver friend. Great day.
Me and my sis spent Thursday morning in Las Galletas. In the afternoon, I drove her to the airport. She made it home safe and sound. I’m happy everything went well with her visit and that she enjoyed it. I don’t even mind that I basically stopped diving for money for the time being. Had more time to do some other stuff… And honestly, the whole diving industry has been making me sick to my stomach for a while. I’m sure I’m gonna appreciate the next opportunity to get wet but I don’t feel it’s urgent.
Friday evening, I met up with my friend for a movie and some hangout. Saturday, we took the Pluto and drove up to Guia de Isora for a hike. We pick the Ruta de Guia de Isora trail. About 11km, easy. We spent the evening in Playa San Juan. Another beautiful sunset.
So yeah. Lotta good memories, lotta good trips, lotta good energy. I’ve a had a chance to go for a run too, I’ve been on my little workouts too. Everything has been going well. I hope you guys have been good too. Sending love to everybody out there. One!
Highlights:
- The trips.
- The dive.
- The love.
















No comments:
Post a Comment