Saturday, February 11, 2023

Semester 14 Chapter II: Mic Check One Two

Let me start by giving a huge shout out to Raye. I fell in love with her the first time I heard the Escapism. song and I’ve been listening to her religiously ever since. Her new album My 21st Century Blues is fucking epic. She is a great songwriter, amazing singer and overall she’s just gorgeous. Shout out to 070 Shake too. Pure fucking beauty.

 


Okay back to my life here. I’m still riding the wave. Been out every single day since I arrived. Last week I had a chance to hang out with my sis, my former Ukrainian student, my bro I spent the weekend in Prague with, the guy who visited me in Tenerife about 3 months ago and my guy I went to that club about a week ago. Met some new people too. Keeping my mindset all positive and shit.

Since my dad and his gf were kinda sick for the most part of the week, I also took upon nearly all doggie walks. It’s cold as fuck but I do have the new winter jacket and I’m handling it. I try to help around with some shopping and cooking to the best of my abilities too. Work is going pretty well. I feel I work just enough. It’s not too little, it’s not too much, it feels good. Oh, and love the pull-up bar for real. I do like 3 sessions (3 rounds each) every day and I feel amazing. On top of all that, I feel super happy about the new tattoo. It’s healing well and it’s looking great.

 


Today I’m gonna spend some more time with my family and in the evening I’m hopping on a bus to Vilnius to pay a visit to the friend I spent the New Year’s with. Been a while since I was there the last time and even though I’m not thrilled about that bus ride, I’m sure it’s all gonna be worth it. So yeah, everything is fucking great, energy levels are just what they should be, life is good. The only thing left to do over here is to record some rap. And that’s coming too. Sending love to everybody reading. Be safe, stay positive, go vegan. One!

 Highlights:

  • Being a fucking social butterfly for a change.
  • Work.
  • Fucking pull-up bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment