Hey y’all. Here comes another semester. I’s been a pretty long time since the first entry back in 2016 in Shanghai but apparently we’re still going. And now it’s back to Brno. I’m writing this one from the kitchen in the apartment I grew up in while cooking some lunch for my dad and his gf. Last couple of days have been fucking bomb. First things first tho.
Last Sunday, I went out with my friend from London and on Monday, I spent the evening with my friend from Adeje. Pretty good last days over there. Tuesday early morning, I hopped on a bus and for the first time ever, I went up to the Tenerife North airport. Around midnight, I made it to my dad’s apartment and we had some welcome Jameson. Happy days.
I worked quite a lot last week, partly because I was also catching up for the canceled Tuesday. It was fun tho. I spent Wednesday evening at my sis’ and Thursday morning, I went to my local tattoo shop to complete my neck piece. Although getting ink around the front of your neck isn’t really the most pleasant thing imaginable, it went smooth and I’m super happy about having it done. Friday evening, I went for some dinner to my sis’ once again and later on, I met up with a friend of mine for some beers around the corner from where I stay. We ended up going to this techno party at The Yacht Club and it was fucking epic. I really hadn’t been in a club like that for about three years. Shit was awesome. I made it back home around 7am which gave me about an hour till my planned meet up with another friend. We were supposed to meet at the main railway station and go to Prague. I was still good enough to take a shower and then I figured I might as well get a short nap. Set up 3 alarms and went for it. Of course I slept through all that shit and I woke up about 30 mins after the meet up. My guy was already on the train. Luckily, I found a bus going in about an hour so we reunited in a tattoo studio in Prague shortly after noon. He was about to do a tattoo session with my Prague bro. I all felt fucking great. My brain was functioning on about 40%, I was just chilling, talking shit and drinking beer. Watching my friends going through the session, feeling at home. I even managed to get a short nap on a couch over there. Like a true raver. They finished quite late, we got joined by the tattooists’s gf (she’s one of my favorite people too), got some drinks and ended up at their flat vibing till about 7am. Sunday, the three of us took a train back to Brno. We parked it right in the dining vagon, drinking beer the whole journey and the ride just flew by. My friend from Prague is staying at my spot for couple of days so we had another chance to hangout later on that evening.
I’ve a great fucking time over here. Everything has been beautiful, all my people are great, I feel fortunate as fuck. I got the new ink, I got myself a new winter jacket at the shop my sister’s fiance works at, I walk the doggie quite often… I feel pretty optimistic about the time I’m gonna spend in over here later on this year. Oh, and I got myself a pull-up bar over here too, so my workout routine goes uninterrupted.
There whole lot of another shit planned for this week. Overall, I’m in a great space and I feel blessed. And given the fact it’s cold as fuck over here, that says a lot. Hope y’all having a great time too. Sending love to everybody reading. One!
Highlights:
- Techno.
- Tattoos.
- MY MOTHERFUCKING PEOPLE.






No comments:
Post a Comment