Hey y’all. Yet again, with a little delay but hey… We’re here. Last week was fucking epic. Lotta shit going down, lotta good energy. Different places, different faces, different experiences. It’s Tuesday, it’s a beautiful day out there, energy levels are proper, shit’s looking good. Let’s get to it….
Last Monday, I met up with a friend after work and we cycled to the town of Bílovice close to Brno. It’s one of those rides I’ve done dozens of times and it still works. Great weather, it felt good pushing the pedals once again, we had a good chat and some beers too... We wrapped in up in a café in the city center. Happy days. On Wednesday, I hung out with my sis and on Thursday, I went out for a beer with one of my bros. Mind you, I’m taking this no alcohol shit seriously, so I’m 100% on non-alcoholic beer, kombucha, maté and other shit like that.
Friday morning, I did some work and then caught a train to Ostrava. Spent about an hour there and then took a bus to Cracow. It’s been like my 3rd or 4th time over there so I’m somewhat familiar with the place. I’ve taken flights from there and couple years back, we went there a family trip. First, I located our airbnb and then I proceeded to meet up with the rest of the gang to the Expo building about 6km from the center where the international tattoo convention was taking place. My bro from Prague was sharing a booth with one of his people from Olomouc. Up until then, the only tattoo convention I had visited was the very fist one in Hanoi ages ago. It all looks pretty similar tho. Huge area, countless booths and stalls, tatted-up people everywhere. I waited for them to get everything ready and then we all went to the city center for some dinner. The next two days was the actual event. I spent the time partly exploring the city with some of my people but mostly at the spot. Helping out selling merch, wandering around (got myself a pretty awesome hoodie; shout out to Denoise.pl – check that brand out) and talking shit. Oh, and on Saturday, my bro actually placed 1st in his category. Super happy I got to be there. Shit felt fucking awesome, we all screamed, it was epic. I still remember the days when we used to do tattoos on fucking tables and cupboards in apartments… All over the place. It’s lovely seeing shit moving like that. This convention is also one of the better ones in Europe so it apparently means something. After Sunday dinner, I walked back to the bus station and around 4am I was back in Brno.
Yesterday, it was back to work and then the whole evening with my sis. She’s going through some difficult shit these days so I’m trying to provide all the support I can. And today, after my morning lesson, I took my bike and went out to a shopping mall just outside of Brno to get myself some waterproof hiking shoes. I’m going to Canada in couple of days and my peers from over there texted me saying that this might be a good idea since we wanna spend our weekends hiking and camping in the nature. And it seems like Chucks or Vans won’t cut it.
Apart from all of that, it was work, workouts and runs as usual. Time flies, shit’s entertaining, life’s good. Wanna send love to all my people, all people fighting the good fight and all people who bring some positive energy into this world, being nice and all. To the others and to yourself. It does matter. Hope everyone’s doing well. One!
Highlights:
- Cycling.
-
Cracow
Tattoo Convention. Felt good being surrounded by so much ink and
creativity. And btw, it's nice seeing families with no tattoos in the crowd. Not getting tattoos, just being curious about the culture. Love it.
- The hoodie. Expensive but dope as fuck.










No comments:
Post a Comment