Hello world, here we go again. Greetings from sunny Tenerife. Today I got back to water. I joined a fun dive organized by this Czech dive center in Cristianos I used to dive with a while back, and boy, did it feel awesome. We went to Montaňa Amarilla, it was just the divemaster, two kids and me. Perfect conditions, good visibility, eels, octopus, all that fish… This was probably after the longest break since I started with this shit but I don’t think I can get rusty at this point. Shit feels like walking. Super enjoyable.
I spent last week getting my mind right over here. Knew I had to re-calibrate some shit to actually enjoy this whole retreat. So I did. Pushed myself out there a little, got into some pretty fucking amazing situations, enjoyed some great energy and generally switched into a mode I feel comfortable in. Feeling positive about this Tenerife shit again, enjoying the sun and the waves… Plus I’m keeping all my workouts in check too. Plus all the healthy vegan shit, you know what it is…
Work is going well too. I’m busy but most of it enjoyable. Got some new students, we’re getting familiar with each other, I’m figuring some new people out… That’s the fun part of this shit. I’ve driven around couple of times. I sometimes do a stop in Abrigos. The central bay is very well protected which makes it a perfect place for actual swimming. Plus I’ve been reading a lot. The whole stay here feels like a spa now.
I’m also done with organizing my November trip. London-Zurich-Amsterdam. Tickets booked, everything set, we’re good to go. Happy bout that. It’s Sunday early evening, I got new Offset in the headphones (shit slaps), I feel good and there’s some miles to run ahead of me before dinner. I hope y’all doing well too. Shout out to all my readers and all the people fighting the good fight. And all my love to everyone affected by the Israel/Palestine confict. Don't have enough energy to get to it now but whatever's happening over there is a clusterfuck caused by years of oppression and pain. Yes, Hamas are terrorist and they deserve no mercy, no doubt. But Israel is an absolutely fucked regime too (with like the most modern army and decades of Palestinian suffrering on its hands) and I believe it's a grave mistake to ignore that. One!
Highlights:
- Long nights.
- Diving.
- Ocean.



No comments:
Post a Comment