Alright, here we go again, this time from Brno. Feels good to be back here and honestly, I don’t even mind winter so far. I mean... It’s not great and I’d take summer over this any day of the week, but it’s really not that bad. First of all, I kinda appreciate all the snow. It’s been ages since I saw something like this. Parks, trees, rooftops... All is covered and it’s all pretty picturesque. I feel I’m handling it pretty well. It might be the cold showers I’ve been taking for some time, it might be the fact that I actually own a proper winter jacket now, who knows... I still don’t really get how some people don’t wear a beanie or just casually hang out outside sipping on mulled wine but overall, I don’t feel terrible. Which is an accomplishment.
I arrived to Prague last Sunday morning. The bus ride was okay and despite the weather, we arrived on time. I immediately met up with my tattoo artist and we went to her studio to apply stencil for a tattoo I’m about to get next week (just to see what the shit is gonna look like). Later on, my bro showed up so we had a chance to catch up. I managed to do another pretty fucking cool meet up downtown afterwards and later on in the evening, I met up with my sister who happened to be around and we took a train back to Brno.
The week was pretty chilled. I mean... I really enjoyed all the traveling and I’m really happy about the fact I’ll probably see some of these ladies again soon in Brno, but slowing down for a bit also didn’t feel too bad. I got a chance to spend some time with my sis and the nephew. We took him to a Ferris wheel they put up in the center, we did some dinners, it was all enjoyable. On Friday, I reunited with another of my brothers, we did some drinks and later on, we met up with another friend of mine at this Artbar place. There was some techno and it was pretty fun. Them two eventually left but I ended up staying until about 6am.
On Saturday, I had a meet up with a friend who’s also my former colleague from my uni days and we had a good chat for couple of hours, and in the evening, I got out once more for couple of drinks to Café Alfa. I felt a bit slower after the party (slightly lacking on sleep) but I managed.
Work has been going well, it feels good having a pull-up bar at disposal again and I even got back to running. Got some winter gear so I’m all set. Might have to get new shoes sometime soon tho; these super light summer ones aren’t really cutting it. Hope you guys are doing well, hope you stay away from this bullshit Christmas shopping madness and that your energy levels are exactly where you want them to be. Sending love to all my people and all my readers. One!
Highlights:
- Running.
- Snow.
- Socializing without drinking alcohol. I’m still on that shit.





No comments:
Post a Comment