Sunday, January 14, 2024

Semester 15 Chapter XX: Rhythm & Ink

OK, here we go again. It’s Sunday morning and I’m still a bit dizzy after a party I went to yesterday. In a good way. Winter is still on full blast here which made me get a new pair of running shoes. On Monday, I went for my run and by the end of it, I couldn’t feel my feet. It felt super weird and I was just hoping that I didn’t fuck them up. Took about an hour for them to get back to life. So yeah, got some solid expensive barefoot vegan shoes which are waterproof and actually isolate… And man, it’s a game changer. Super happy with them.

 


What else… On Monday, I also went out to support my dad’s team at their trivia night. Again, not much of an asset but they won so it’s all good. Wednesday, I met up with two of my friends and we hung out at Alfa café for couple of hours. Super nice evening. On Friday, right after finishing my work, I hopped on a bus to Prague for another tattoo session. At this point, we’re about two sessions away from completing the whole head. And it’s looking badass. After the session, I went to meet one of my best friends to the AVU Bar and to Hvězda in Žižkov after that. All enjoyable. Next morning, we caught a bus back to Brno together and in the evening, we met up again to do some drinks and then go to a party in Fraktal. I really enjoyed the whole event, we stayed until they closed it up (around 7am) and then it was straight to bed. That’s definitely one of the things I like about cities. You just have events like that on regular basis.

 


So yeah, this week has been good. Work goes well, runs and workouts too. Plus the tattoo and all the socializing… Feeling good over here. Hope all of you are doing great and you are staying away from bullshit. Shout out to all my people and all my readers. One!


Highlights:

  • Last Sunday, just after walking my friend to the bus station, I went out to play some pool with my sis. That was fun.
  • Tattoos.
  • Techno.

No comments:

Post a Comment