Monday, January 22, 2024

Semester 15 Chapter XXI: Visits & Walks

Hello everybody… This time one day later than usual but sometimes lotta shit happens and there’s simply no time. Everything’s back to normal now tho, I’m in the middle of my morning workout routine, it’s a cold sunny day out there, all feels well. Let’s get to this then…

 


Last Monday, I took my sister and my nephew for some dinner to this Chinese restaurant around the corner and then I went to my dad’s pub once more to support his little gang at the trivia night. This time it was a failure. Can’t win all the time I guess. The evening was still entertaining. On Wednesday, I visited my sister once more for a hangout. It’s cool to properly catch up here and there. One on one, no disturbances. Thursday, I reunited with one of my Canadian connects. The girl is back in town for couple of days due to some family issues. Happy for the opportunity to spend some time with her.

 


And then there was Friday when my friend from Hague arrived. It’s fun showing people around Brno. There have been moments in the past, where I felt sick of the town but I feel that these past couple of years, I’ve found a pretty balanced relationship with it. So there was a reason to go some of these cool restaurants and bars once again, there was a reason to do long ass walks… It was all enjoyable. I did another tour around the local underground system, we climbed one of the towers in the Saint Peter and Paul’s cathedral… Pretty full three days.

 


I just walked my friend back to the bus station and I’m slowly getting back to my regular routine. Got about an hour before work starts. Hope y’all feeling well, hope all is going just the way you want it to and there’s not too much bullshit anywhere in your proximity. Sending love to all my readers. One!

 


Highlights:

  • Banks. Visited mine to move some money to fight this crippling inflation. I hate this shit with passion. All of it. 
  • My people.
  • Brno.

No comments:

Post a Comment