Hello world, it’s that time of the week again and we’re back with another issue of you favorite blog. It is what it is. At the moment, I’m chilling in The Hague once more, listening to some Lola Brooke, feeling good. Last week was pretty eventful tho so without further ado…
Monday after work, I met up with my sis and nephew and we spent the evening together. Chinese restaurant, a bar, good talks, easy vibes. The day after, I met up with a friend for a short hangout. Wednesday, I was on my way to Prague as another friend of mine had planned a celebration of his bday that day. Before getting to that, I met with one of my day ones and we ended up going to sauna. First of all, it was a great idea and super nice way to spend an evening. Realized I hadn’t been to sauna since I was like 8. We went to this old-school establishment with Soviet aesthetics downtown and I feel I might do this a bit more often. It felt real good. The celebration was fun too. Some of my favorite people, whole lotta tattoos in the room, ended getting a pretty epic shirt from one of the guys off his tattoo shop collection too... Me and the bday boy are both off alcohol and vegan so we took the opportunity to eat tons of good food as the others were sipping on their drinks.
I had a regular work day on Thursday but I managed to drop by at a piercing shop and switch my earstuds for some titanium earrings. Shit looks good. In the evening, I had another meet-up and I was keeping it social throughout Friday too. In the morning, I had some coffee with and old friend of mine who I worked with ages ago in a bar in Brno and who I ran into by accident. She’s basically my age, she’s on her second kid… Aging is fun. Felt great to catch up tho. In the evening I met up with my sauna plug once more and I spent the rest of the day with my tattoo bro.
At 11pm I was on a bus to The Hague. Since I booked the ticked long in advance, I could choose any seat on the bus. It’s this fancy double decker and these yellow buses made the second floor pretty neat. You got two rows in that motherfucker. One is double seats, the other single seats. Booked a single one right by the window in the front which meant tons of leg space, great view and nobody to rub shoulders with. The travel took around 14 hours but it wasn’t really that bad. Slept, listen to some music, had some snacks… I love when there’s an okay alternative to flying.
Got here around 1pm and since then it’s been nothing but good talks, cool hangouts, good food and roaming around. We stopped by at cafés, we went to a bar, we got out for a long walk around the beach by the dunes… And we talked a lot. Pretty cool way to spend time. Oh, I finally... I bought a joint here. In a shop, with a credit card and a receipt. Can cross that off my list.
It’s Monday now which means we’re back to work. Got about one more week over here before moving on to Amsterdam. Feels good to be back. Hope y’all good, hope y’all safe and your spirits are high. Sending love to everybody out there. One!
Highlights:
- Earrings.
- Prague.
- Hague.








No comments:
Post a Comment