Monday, October 14, 2024

Semester 17 Chapter V: Back to Hague

Okay, back in The Netherlands. And from now on, hopefully back to weekly basis with this thing. It’s a cloudy morning over here, I’ve just finished my workout and I’m getting ready to dive into the working week. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind couple of extra weekend days but that’s not how shit goes. So let’s get to this.

 



After returning from Japan, I spent couple of days in the Czech Republic. I met some of my favorite people for a drink on Friday and Saturday morning, I took it to Prague to catch up with another of my close friends. After a really long time, I used Blablacar and it was actually pretty fun. Fast, enjoyable and some of the conversations there inspired me to finally set up a Revolut account couple days later. In Prague, it was lotta talks, chilling in a tattoo shop, good food and some drinks. Later in the evening, I was on a bus to The Hague. Don’t even recall how many times I’ve taken this connection over the past year.

 




Arrived here on Sunday around 1pm with the aim to spend at least about 2 months over here. And so far so good. Over the past week, it’s been mostly work but we did have a chance to do some cool shit, too. Some hangouts at the local Quench café, some bike rides around the city… And even though weather is far from warm over here, it’ still pretty okay and if the wind isn’t too strong, you can easily do a picnic at the beach. Which we absolutely did. At one point, I did some further exploration of the city. Checked some second hand stores, found an Asian grocery shop (that’ actually very useful) and went up this observation tower they temporarily erected in the city center.

 


It’s cool being back here and there’s stuff to do. In couple of days they gonna reopen the beach sauna and I’m really looking forward to that. Hope everybody out there is well! Be safe, stay positive and don’t entertain bullshit. Shout out to all the readers. One!

 





Highlights:

  • Bike rides.
  • Sea.
  • City parks. Seriously, some of them are gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment