Hello world, here we go again. Monday evening, sun is setting, I’m fresh off a run with a little bit of work ahead, all is good. Last week, I was processing the fact The Hague might be my home for some time. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad place and there’s quite some good things about it, but it’s also has some downsides which I’ve been aware of and I’ll just have to see how I can handle them in the future. At the end of the day, it is a pretty polished city with may polished expats and not that many low-life punk places. And it’s not the cheapest. Social life over here could be a bit of a struggle, too. But then again, I haven’t been here for too long and I’m gonna do exactly what I always do. Taking it step by step and see where it goes.
Over the workweek, I didn’t feel 100% so I didn’t do much outside of work. I stuck to my home workout routine but until Thursday, both running and my outdoor workouts were on pause. Once I felt better, I was back on the regular, though, and on Saturday, I signed up for a week of yoga. See, there’s this studio just around the corner from where I stay, which offer 7 day of free classes as a trial. So why the fuck not. They have different venues around the town and they offer all kinds of that shit. Now, besides being reminded of how not flexible my hamstrings are, I’ve been enjoying it quite a lot. To the point where I actually consider keeping at it once the trial is over. Not sure about that yet but it is a cool thing to do and I can feel it benefits me. Complements all the other shit I do.
So yeah, weekend was partly about yoga and partly about weed. Because you can buy it here. In a store. With a credit card. You can even get vegan space muffins. And to tell the truth, it’s a lot more fun then getting drunk. I really wish at least portion of our country’s alcoholics could be redirected to weed. World would be a better place. Anyways, very entertaining. We also did a lovely brunch at this vegan café called Plenty, we spent some time outside, it was all enjoyable.
I’m also slowly planning my Christmas in the Czech Republic and it’s all taking shape. And that’s about it. Hope y’all good and shit is going just the way you want it to. Sending some love to everybody out there and some extra love to all my vegans. Because some shit matter. One!
Highlights:
- Yoga.
- Muffins.
- The Remains Of The Day. A Kazuo Ishiguro boom I’m now finishing. The guy is so good.


No comments:
Post a Comment