What’s up everybody. The first one of 2025 is here. Sunday afternoon, some Labirinth in my headphones, it’s snowing out there, and yet again, all is well. In the morning, I went to a hot yoga class with my sister which was great, then we had some lunch in the family circle and in an hour or so, I’m gonna take the doggo out there so he can run around in all the fresh snow.
Last week was still pretty chilled. I worked a bit but it wasn’t anywhere close to my regular schedule. Did some yoga Monday and Tuesday which concluded my 1-week pass. On the 31st, it was a 2-hour class which would have been great if the teacher hadn’t completely lost her voice. The class was still good but being there listening to the poor lady brutalizing whatever was left of her vocal chords felt a bit unnecessary. I kept thinking she should have stayed home drinking tea and recovering. She managed tho so shout out to her!
To the very last moment, I had no idea what to do with the New Year’s Eve. Honestly, I felt like staying in, not doing anything at all. Eventually, I decided to at least pay a visit to my dad’s pub for a midnight toast. It was cool and it was also the first time starting a new year off with pops since ages ago. I didn’t stay long tho and shortly after midnight, I took the dog and went for a long walk. Was in the bed around 1am which secured quite a lot of energy for the 1st day of this year. Kicked the whole shit off with a workout, went for a 12km run… I’m sure I’m gonna get back to clubs and partying on some of the following NYE nights but I’m happy I took it nice and easy this time around.
Starting Thursday, it was slowly back to normal. Some classes, some e-mails, the regular. In the evening, I went to the sauna at Kraví Hora and since it was a bit snowy, the experience was really picturesque. Watching the city out the windows, chilling in the outdoor jacuzzi, very lovely 2 hours.
Friday Evening, I was on a way to a friend of mine outside of Brno. We did the usual. Lovely chat with him and his wife till late hours, waking up early in the morning and going to a run. It was chilly but also very sunny. Fresh air, fields, trees… What a way to start a day. Did around 10km, we were pushing the tempo a bit, everything went smooth. I stayed there for lunch and in the afternoon, I was on my way back to Brno. In the evening, we had a delayed bday party for my sis with my dad and his partner. Some gifts, lotta food, desk games…
And that’s that. Got one more week in the Czech Republic and I’m really happy about the whole thing. The last three weeks have been awesome and I got some more cool shit mapped out for the next couple of days. Hope you guys are doing well and that your year has started just the way you wanted. Sending love to everybody reading and don’t let anybody fuck with your inner light. Ever. One!
Highlights:
- Runs.
- Yoga.
- Hangouts.






No comments:
Post a Comment