Sunday, December 29, 2024

Semester 17 Chapter XVI: Shout Outs

It’s fucking crazy how time flies. Here I am, writing the final one of 2024. Recently, some memories of Shanghai popped up in my head and the truth is, the more time passes, the more unreal that whole era feels. It’s been about 5 years since I left the place for good. Jesus. So yeah, sending some love to everybody out there who was a part of that. Hope y’all good.

 




What I’ve been up to here tho. The rest of Christmas time was pleasant. More hangouts with family, more good food, more walks with the dog, all very enjoyable. I also got myself a week pass to this Yoga Garden studio nearby and so far, I’ve taken three classes. I was (positively) surprised they were in English. Didn’t like them as much as I do the ones in the Hague but they weren’t bad. They were all taught by the same teacher; today I’m gonna try some with different ones so we’ll see how that goes. I’ve also done only hot yoga over there so far. Which has been pleasant.


Friday afternoon, I took the doggo and hopped on a train to a town about 40 minutes away from Brno where we got picked up by one of my best friends. I spent one day at a cottage he was staying at and it was fucking perfect. Long walks in the nature, long talks, music played off a gramophone; welcomed change after all the Christmas stuff. Got back yesterday, watched a movie with dad and his partner and went to bed quite early. It’s Sunday morning now, I have another yoga class coming up, feeling good over here. 

 


Let me close this one with some shout outs. Shout out to all my people. My fam, my day ones, all the new people in my life, everybody that’s been around. Shout out out to all the people I don’t talk to that often anymore, too. Happy I got to reunite with some of my Shanghai squad in Tokyo this year. Shout out to my people in Canada; the whole Japanese trip was epic. Shout out to yoga. That thing has really poured some new energy into my day to day routine. I’m grateful for being able to experience everything I’ve gotten to experience these past 12 months and for being healthy and shit. All the physical activity, all the traveling, all the music, all the love. And I am excited about what comes next. And to everybody out there… Keep it positive, don’t entertain bullshit and never ever let anybody fuck with your inner light. And that’s on everything. Happy new year, I’ll talk to you in 2025. One!

 


Highlights:

  • Countryside.
  • Yoga.
  • Some new raps I put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment