Okay, here we go again. Just got back from a run, got a bit more work to do ahead of me, it’s another sunny day in The Hague. When it comes to running, I finally gave in and started using Strava. My sister destroying my useless old phone pushed me into doing things I’d never done before. I already ordered some solid headphones to go with it and now I started measuring what I do. So now I know, my normal pace is a bit over 5min/km, I know that my regular circle is a bit over 10km and I also know that it would not be that difficult to map out a nice marathon route along the shore. And if all goes well this year, maybe I’ll push it there.
What else… Last week was mostly business as usual, athough there have been some turbulences here and there. Guess that’s what lives come with tho. It was yoga, it was all the workout, it was some running, some cycling, some swims in the sea… Actually, the other day I went to my favorite beach which also happens to be nude-friendly. And since I hit a moment with literally nobody there (which was confusing as hell since weather was beautiful), I didn't bother wearing trunks. Swimming like that is so fucking liberating. Saturday, we did a longer cycling trip. First, we took it to Hoek where we chilled on the beach, and then we rode all the way to Rotterdam for some dinner. Good 60km. Again, not that difficult in a country that is totally flat and has amazing cyclist infrastructure. Oh, and I got a flat tire this morning so for the first time in this country, I replaced my inner tube. Had to happen at some point.
And that’s about that. Pretty short entry this time around. Got 4 more days ahead before going back to the Czech Republic for two weeks and I’m getting pretty excited about that. Got some Earl Sweatshirt on deck, playing with some lyrics ideas, feeling good. Hope you guys are doing well, too. Shout out to all the reader and everybody out there fighting the good fight. We got this. One!
Highlights:
- Andor. Been re-watching the first season and it’s soo good.
- Getting some data about runs.
- This vegan Cornetto we’ve been buying non-stop for like 2 weeks now. Sheesh.






No comments:
Post a Comment